F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

flb said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Yes. I would also like to congratulate Mr Mancini on ensuring that our players always turn out for games in the correct strip. Thanks to this we've always been able to direct our passes to the right players. Imagine playing United and one of our players was wearing red?

Well done Mancini. You are the best chance this club has of success since Billy Meredith. Since Anna Connell in fact.

Dave,in the event of Mancini getting peddled who would you like to see come in?

I've stated my opinion on this thread a few times, mate.

I am absolutely convinced he is not the right man for the job. But I think we should learn hard lessons from his appointment and not settle for some stand in or second best. His tenure has been a real setback for "the project"

I think we stick with him until a real alternative becomes available. I guess that would be season end. He may prove me wrong in that time, of course.

If he walks tomorrow then we're in the shit. So I don't think we should sack him now, unless we have a quality alternative in the bag.

Didsbury Dave said:
flb said:

I am absolutely convinced he is not the right man for the job. But I think we should learn hard lessons from his appointment and not settle for some stand in or second best. His tenure has been a real setback for "the project"

I think we stick with him until a real alternative becomes available. I guess that would be season end. He may prove me wrong in that time, of course.

If he walks tomorrow then we're in the shit. So I don't think we should sack him now, unless we have a quality alternative in the bag.

Forgive me if ive missed it somewhere but who would you bring in?

Didsbury Dave said:
flb said:

I'm interested in why you think his tenure has been a real setback for ''the project''?

For various reasons, the obvious instant hits such as Redknapp, Capello, Hiddink and Mourinho aren't available.

But if Mancini packs it in soon, then I fear what may happen to the club.

David Platt as a stand-in till the end of the season? I'd rather have Martin Platt!

No... if the shit hits the fan, we must have a contingency.

So here goes...

Slaven Bilic.... Jurgen Klinsmann... Martin O'Neill... Laurent Blanc... Rafa Benitez...

Until the end of the season, and then make an appointment.

*unlocks door of nuclear bomb shelter...*

Soulboy said:
For various reasons, the obvious instant hits such as Redknapp, Capello, Hiddink and Mourinho aren't available.

David Platt as a stand-in till the end of the season? I'd rather have Martin Platt!

So here goes...

Slaven Bilic.... Jurgen Klinsmann... Martin O'Neill... Laurent Blanc... Rafa Benitez...

Fucking hell SB if thats whats availible we are in deep deep doo doo

Get in your bunker quick fella!

flb said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I thought I'd make it crystal clear. The best of who's available at the end of the season.

flb said:
Soulboy said:

So here goes...

Fucking hell SB if thats whats availible we are in deep deep doo doo

Get in your bunker quick fella!

But what if he walks next week? What are the alternatives?

And don't cop out by saying wait till the end of the season! We can't keep asking Tony Book and Jimmy Frizzell to stand in...!

Failsworth_Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I'm interested in why you think his tenure has been a real setback for ''the project''?

Because we are 12 months and £135 million down the line and we have won nothing and not progressed in the league. The press are sneering at us, neutrals dislike us, we've got a reputation for throwing money around, the dressing room is unhappy and the fans are unhappy.

Didsbury Dave said:
flb said:

I thought I'd make it crystal clear. The best of who's available at the end of the season.

The truth of it Dave, Mourinho aside any other manager coming in is a big fooking gamble.

We aint gonna get Mourinho,Hiddink is 85 so im fooked if i know who else there is with a proven pedigree.

I just hope there is a turning point around the corner for Mancini before its too late.

flb said:
Didsbury Dave said:

The truth of it Dave, Mourinho aside any other manager coming in is a big fooking gamble.

We aint gonna get Mourinho,Hiddink is 85 so im fooked if i know who else there is with a proven pedigree.

I just hope there is a turning point around the corner for Mancini before its too late.

I take your point but it isn't as desperate as that.

Truth is, 95% of Managers dream of a squad, wage budget and tranfer budget like ours.

It isn't that hard to get a bunch of good players motivated and playing together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.