F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

Didsbury Dave said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
The problem with the home derby is that a team of Uniteds quality when they are struggling will towards the end of the game step it up a gear and put teams under pressure and there is only so much the opposition can do.Look at there game on Saturday, they were poor on Saturday, Villa should have finished them off but all of a sudden they realised they needed to do something and stepped it up a gear and as much as Villa tried to keep getting forward they were pinned in for the last 10 minutes or so. Sometimes you just to accept that nearly all the time, the top teams will at some stage have a dominant period especially when they are trailing

In the leauge we are competing with United and Chelsea, we are just 3 points behind United unless you see 3 points as too much of a gap at this stage?

Of course IF the dressing room is unhappy its relevent however but are we talking the whole dressing room being happy or just certain aspects within it? What impact does the fans turning on Mancini have? I don't actually think they are turning on him but your entitled to your opinion

Let's forget about last seasons derby, shall we?

I think it's pretty damned obvious that the fans are turning on Mancini. Not all, but a sizeable portion. Bluemoon does serve as something of a barometer but the fans at the game are a better one. With regards to the dressing room, what level of unrest there is I don't know and who specifially is involved I don't know. But there's clearly been an ongoing problem there.

It's probably best that we forget about it and agree to disagree. Why are the fans turning on Mancini though? We're only 6 points of the top after playing over a third of the season. Of course things aren't ideal, they could be better and theres things he can do better. No problem with fans having doubts but turning on him at the games when we are sat in 4th place just 3 points behind United and 6 behind Chelsea to me if nothing short of ridiculous. The chants of 'you don't know what your doing' were nothing short of disgraceful in my honest opinion and i couldn't believe i was hearing it

This concept that all we had to do is be a bit more adventurous in the first leg and we would have made the cup final is frankly a bit ridiculous.

If we had of thrown men forward and conceded a second to United (and they are more than capable of doing that to a team) Mancini would have been slagged as being tactically naive.

It isn't that hard to get a bunch of good players motivated and playing together[/quote]

Who the f**k are you to say it's easy!!!
Many managers have failed to get a bunch of quality players to gel quickly, particularly if the majority of them were inherited - let alone trying to undermine them at every turn (take a bow Mr Bellamy)
It's not f**king Top Gear.
"You must turn a bunch of egotistical, overpaid prima donnas into a fluid, artistic juggernaut of a football team which beats everyone with ease scoring at least 4 unanswered goals a game."
Jeremey Clarkson turns to camera "How hard can it be"

moomba said:
This concept that all we had to do is be a bit more adventurous in the first leg and we would have made the cup final is frankly a bit ridiculous.

If we had of thrown men forward and conceded a second to United (and they are more than capable of doing that to a team) Mancini would have been slagged as being tactically naive.

Yes, it was tactical genius to get knocked out of the cup in that way.

It allowed us to focus our minds on the serious business of finishing 5th.

Didsbury Dave said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
I'm interested in why you think his tenure has been a real setback for ''the project''?

Because we are 12 months and £135 million down the line and we have won nothing and not progressed in the league. The press are sneering at us, neutrals dislike us, we've got a reputation for throwing money around, the dressing room is unhappy and the fans are unhappy.

What could we have won in that 12 months mate? The league cup is the only thing that has finished since we took over and we lost to one of the best teams in Europe, over two legs with a goal in the last minute. Or do you think we should have won the Premier League and European cup (despite not being in it) last May?

Hughes was sacked last Dec (the decision taken when we were in 7 or 8th and well more than a dozen points behind 1st). This season, we are comfy in 4th and 6 points off the top spot. How is that not an improvement. We have also stopped shipping goals.

The press will sneer whatever.

I don't give a snakes bum hole wha neutrals think as it did us no good when they loved plucky little city.

We throw money around - shock and horror - I wish we were on the brink of administration again so we didn't have that tag.

You would always be unhappy as it seems to make you happy in a perverse kind of way.

Didsbury Dave said:

Maybe we just got beaten by a better team over the two legs (and indeed the season).

Not every result can be put down to good or bad tactics, despite what some people on here like to think.

Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:

Come on Dave FFS,you blatantly dont like Mancini but give the guy some fucking credit will you.

We lost that semi with the last kick of the game with a naive Boyota falling asleep

Im sick of hearing this crap that Mancini sat back at home in the 2-1 game and that that cost us the chance of a cup final-he tried to suck United in and catch them on the counter.

And if i remember rightly we lost the home derby in injury time when Stephen Ireland couldnt be arsed marking and tracking Scholes properly thus virtually fucking our chances of finishing Fourth.

When he eventually leaves or gets peddled at least he can say he brought top top players to the club-we all know who they are and its we will be indebted to him for it.

Hes not had the rub of the green-even the most anti Mancini of fans like you can surely see that.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Because we are 12 months and £135 million down the line and we have won nothing and not progressed in the league. The press are sneering at us, neutrals dislike us, we've got a reputation for throwing money around, the dressing room is unhappy and the fans are unhappy.

What could we have won in that 12 months mate? The league cup is the only thing that has finished since we took over and we lost to one of the best teams in Europe, over two legs with a goal in the last minute. Or do you think we should have won the Premier League and European cup (despite not being in it) last May?

Hughes was sacked last Dec (the decision taken when we were in 7 or 8th and well more than a dozen points behind 1st). This season, we are comfy in 4th and 6 points off the top spot. How is that not an improvement. We have also stopped shipping goals.

I don't give a snakes bum hole wha neutrals think as it did us no good when they loved plucky little city.

We throw money around - shock and horror - I wish we were on the brink of administration again so we didn't have that tag.

You would always be unhappy as it seems to make you happy in a perverse kind of way.

I refer the right honourable gentleman to the reply I gave (to FB) a few minutes ago.

Like you, he forgot about the FA Cup. He also failed to address the points about dressing room unrest and unhappy fans ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:

I refer the right honourable gentleman to the reply I gave (to FB) a few minutes ago.

Like you, he forgot about the FA Cup. He also failed to address the points about dressing room unrest and unhappy fans ;-)

A pound to a pinch of shit its Hughses signings that are the trouble causers in the dressing room

perm any one of the following

Adebayor,SWP,Bridge,Tevez

No player is bigger than the club-id peddle the fucking lot of them if they are shit stirring TBH

Hes already fucked off some deadwood,theres obviously a few more to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.