F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
leewill31 said:
what gets me about all this with bellamy is the fact Mancini admitted this week that when mario is out we don't have a left sided striker that can fill in so why did he let Bellamy go on loan?

Mancini let Bellamy go not Bellamy wanting to go,so Mancini cut his nose of to spite his face knowing that he had a bloody decent player who could do a job for him despite differences just seems crazy to me and makes no sense.

sometimes a manger needs to know his mistakes and this was a big one imho!

People pay their money, and they can chant what they want within reason! Your point on Bellamy is bang on. I always felt the decision to let Bellamy go (sold or on loan) would come back and bite us literally on the arse.

From the 25 man man squad that had to be picked, can you tell me with a straight face, that Santa Cruz deserved a place over Bellamy?

I call him Rocky Canta Move - the only 6 foot plus striker who gives you no height advantage. Paid a kings ransom for doing fuck all since signing for us.

black mamba said:
hehe .......

i see 'Bellers' was at it again today durin' Cardiffs win at Scunthorpe ..... threatening to chin this Scunny supporter who jumped over the fence to confront him .. and then argueing with another mob of them near the corner flag!

Some things just never change!

vse71i.jpg
yep what a tosser no passion at all a proper player would ave jumped in his car and fck off at half time

Originals said:
I was embarrased myself.

Todays performance (second half) wasn't bad at all. Tevez wasn't doing much always seems to want to be the hero of the team. It wasn't working so Tevez had to come off fair enough.

I walked out after the final whistle and heard people saying this was worse than wednesday. I mean what the fuck? Did they watch the same match I did

Couldn't agree more I thought he was poor today and getting in the way. I could see what Mancini was doing with the sub and argued with those around me. It was exactly the type of sub that Mourinho would have done whereas Hughes, and most others, would have brought Jo on in a like to like sub. Mancini was trying to give more freedom to Silva and Yaya. Said to the guy next to me, who also could see that Tevez was having an off day and the point of the sub, that I hope it works to shut the moaning clueless twats up

There'll be a chance to bring Craig back, if manchini leaves as soon as possible. He was our courage together with Carlos. This is only one of the numerous reasons why i so direspect this man in charge.

Blue Punter said:
panzer1311 said:
4 Quid for a bottle amstel ( not a pint ) at the Summerbee bar !!!! FFS!
after that shocker then the following 90mins of shite , on the pitch, i didn't have the spirit to chant for any player!!!!...................oh and bollocks to that "they need time " shit.... Stoke City put 3 past that defense last week ,I dont think we had 3 shots on target !!!!!!...................GARBAGE!!!!

If spending over the odds for a bottle of beer distorts your spirit to chant for any player, find somewhere cheaper to booze. I'd be gutted to think that paying £1 over the odds would ruin my matchday experience.

As for not having 3 shots on target, we had 11, with an additional 10 off target.

Stoke beat Brum 3-2. They also beat Liverpool 2-0. But last week Liverpool beat Chelsea 2-0. Not heard the "we should beat them because they got beat off someone else" argument since I was geting free milk in the playground at junior school.
FFS mate, the pricey beer quote was tongue in cheek, and the point i was trying to make, was Brums defense is not one of the best in the prem, also if we had 11 shots on target i must have drunk too much of the aforementioned expensive beer !!!!! also being in my early 50s i dont need your sanctimonious comments about free milk and playgrounds !!!! so fuck you !!!

panzer1311 said:
4 Quid for a bottle amstel ( not a pint ) at the Summerbee bar !!!! FFS!
after that shocker then the following 90mins of shite , on the pitch, i didn't have the spirit to chant for any player!!!!...................oh and bollocks to that "they need time " shit.... Stoke City put 3 past that defense last week ,I dont think we had 3 shots on target !!!!!!...................GARBAGE!!!!

Thats an insult to the word Garbage imo mate, we was'nt that good.

-- Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:51 pm --

panzer1311 said:
Blue Punter said:
If spending over the odds for a bottle of beer distorts your spirit to chant for any player, find somewhere cheaper to booze. I'd be gutted to think that paying £1 over the odds would ruin my matchday experience.

As for not having 3 shots on target, we had 11, with an additional 10 off target.

Stoke beat Brum 3-2. They also beat Liverpool 2-0. But last week Liverpool beat Chelsea 2-0. Not heard the "we should beat them because they got beat off someone else" argument since I was geting free milk in the playground at junior school.
FFS mate, the pricey beer quote was tongue in cheek, and the point i was trying to make, was Brums defense is not one of the best in the prem, also if we had 11 shots on target i must have drunk too much of the aforementioned expensive beer !!!!! also being in my early 50s i dont need your sanctimonious comments about free milk and playgrounds !!!! so fuck you !!!

I must'nt have been at the game yesterday, everyone keeps goin' on about ALL these chances that we had, WHAT FKIN CHANCES?<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 pm --<br /><br />
i kne albert davy said:
black mamba said:
hehe .......

i see 'Bellers' was at it again today durin' Cardiffs win at Scunthorpe ..... threatening to chin this Scunny supporter who jumped over the fence to confront him .. and then argueing with another mob of them near the corner flag!

Some things just never change!

vse71i.jpg
yep what a tosser no passion at all a proper player would ave jumped in his car and fck off at half time

Hahaha, bang on.

We had a couple of decent chances at best. You tell me this season who we've hammered at home, even beating Liverpool wasn't a fair reflection on the game. It's pathetic that some of you on here think we're doing well..so we're 4th, that team should be alot better off this season and would be if the it gelled. To me, it looks ike players are scared to express themselves and go forward. I'm bored going down to every game and sitting there waiting for the odd shot. At the moment we are that slow to break that teams are getting back into position and the chance has gone.

De Jong is doing two mens work in the middle as one lazy get can't be bothered to keep the shape. Is anyone impressed with Yaya? Not near me they're not. If you are going to play this formation then you need to counter attack with speed - and why the hell play Milner on the left when he hasn't got the speed or skill to beat anyone. He played in the centre of the park last season and did well, so knobhead puts him on the left of a front three to help with defending. Well done!

All I'm asking is that the team gives 100% in every game when they put a blue shirt on. Is that too much?

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
leewill31 said:
what gets me about all this with bellamy is the fact Mancini admitted this week that when mario is out we don't have a left sided striker that can fill in so why did he let Bellamy go on loan?

Mancini let Bellamy go not Bellamy wanting to go,so Mancini cut his nose of to spite his face knowing that he had a bloody decent player who could do a job for him despite differences just seems crazy to me and makes no sense.

sometimes a manger needs to know his mistakes and this was a big one imho!

People pay their money, and they can chant what they want within reason! Your point on Bellamy is bang on. I always felt the decision to let Bellamy go (sold or on loan) would come back and bite us literally on the arse.

From the 25 man man squad that had to be picked, can you tell me with a straight face, that Santa Cruz deserved a place over Bellamy?

hahahaha

he's dead good in training apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.