F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

Bellamy frightened opposition defenders. He ran at them, he caused defenders to lose their position, he had pace, he created chances and he scored goals.

If anyone does not see that this was a positive for the side that we no longer have then I despair.

These are the same idiots that prefer to see us play one-paced, one dimensional boring drivel and are happy with 0-0 draws and fourth rather than winning games and challenging for the title.

One thing that I will always stick up for Bellamy for is that he had the brain to suss that our manager is a fuckwit, which will always put him a step above the deluded fuckers on here that actually think the man is doing a good job.

DD said:
Bellamy frightened opposition defenders. He ran at them, he caused defenders to lose their position, he had pace, he created chances and he scored goals.

If anyone does not see that this was a positive for the side that we no longer have then I despair.

These are the same idiots that prefer to see us play one-paced, one dimensional boring drivel and are happy with 0-0 draws and fourth rather than winning games and challenging for the title.

One thing that I will always stick up for Bellamy for is that he had the brain to suss that our manager is a fuckwit, which will always put him a step above the deluded fuckers on here that actually think the man is doing a good job.

So when Bellamy was her we were challenging for the title?

He couldnt even help us get in the top four.

bluefandk said:
DD said:

In seven of Colin Bell's nine seasons, we didn't finish above tenth in the league. Did that make him shit?

DD said:
bluefandk said:

In seven of Colin Bell's nine seasons, we didn't finish above tenth in the league. Did that make him shit?

Seriously mate dont compare Bell to Bellamy, Bellamy is not fit to kiss Bells arse.

bluefandk said:
DD said:

Seriously mate dont compare Bell to Bellamy, Bellamy is not fit to kiss Bells arse.

The point is the same. One player cannot be held responsible for a team's failings.

However, one player can have a positive effect on the team and Bellamy did so. City are badly lacking the skills that he gave us and that is passion, commitment, pace and a willingness to attack the line. I'm not pretending he is a Pele or Maradona but he offers something that we badly need in our game right now and don't have.

DD said:
bluefandk said:

The point is the same. One player cannot be held responsible for a team's failings.

However, one player can have a positive effect on the team and Bellamy did so. City are badly lacking the skills that he gave us and that is passion, commitment, pace and a willingness to attack the line. I'm not pretending he is a Pele or Maradona but he offers something that we badly need in our game right now and don't have.

When Bellamy is good he is very good, when he is poor he is very poor, pretending that Bellamy could be our messiah is quite silly.

The only way Bellamy would be an asset to us is if Hughes was still our maneger, the sheik sacked him time to move on.

The chanting for Bellamy etc was cringe worthy of the highest order. Why not chant for Robinho, Elano and Petrov? What has happened to the atmosphere at City? When I was a lad in the Kippax there were plenty of songs that were sung, nowadays we have one song! It appears to me that those who know jack all about football are the ones that come on here spouting utter inane drivel moaning that we aren't 25 points clear at the point. Out target for this year is to finish in the top four and we will then kick on from there. If you don't like that idea, then go and watch Stockport or Alti.........Get behind the team, the manager, the club and STOP MOANING! Mancini is the man to get us there and keep us there. Oh in case you didn't know Arsenal have lost to WBA and Newcastle at home this year. Chelsea got hammered by Sunderland, Blackpool have surprised a few teams and our neighbours in Trafford hav drawn seven games!

Then your logic equally applies that one player cannot transform or carry a team and take the credit for success.

Yes, Bellamy played exceptionally at times for us, equally at times he was a non performer in some games. Quite clearly there were issues between the player and the manager which could not be resolved. Exactly who is in the wrong or the right we are not privy to and perhaps they were both in the right or the wrong. Bellamy has moved on, his age and his fitness (injuries) make it a sure fire bet that he will not return to us. Game over, move on ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.