F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

buzzer1 said:
panzer1311 said:
4 Quid for a bottle amstel ( not a pint ) at the Summerbee bar !!!! FFS!
after that shocker then the following 90mins of shite , on the pitch, i didn't have the spirit to chant for any player!!!!...................oh and bollocks to that "they need time " shit.... Stoke City put 3 past that defense last week ,I dont think we had 3 shots on target !!!!!!...................GARBAGE!!!!

Thats an insult to the word Garbage imo mate, we was'nt that good.

-- Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:51 pm --

panzer1311 said:
FFS mate, the pricey beer quote was tongue in cheek, and the point i was trying to make, was Brums defense is not one of the best in the prem, also if we had 11 shots on target i must have drunk too much of the aforementioned expensive beer !!!!! also being in my early 50s i dont need your sanctimonious comments about free milk and playgrounds !!!! so fuck you !!!

I must'nt have been at the game yesterday, everyone keeps goin' on about ALL these chances that we had, WHAT FKIN CHANCES?

-- Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 pm --

i kne albert davy said:
yep what a tosser no passion at all a proper player would ave jumped in his car and fck off at half time

Hahaha, bang on.
I'm beginning to think i was at another game myself...."11 shots on target, 10 off" WTF !!??!!?? got to get me some of those sky-blue / rose tinted glasses !!!!!

It was embarrassing, I for one hope Bellamy returns so these so-called supporters can see the trouble he causes.

And to you people saying I spent money on the club so I deserve something fuck off, it`s your choice to support to the club nobody is forcing you, you stand by the club the manager and the players, if not you can gladly fuck off to the theatre of screams.

black mamba said:
hehe .......

i see 'Bellers' was at it again today durin' Cardiffs win at Scunthorpe ..... threatening to chin this Scunny supporter who jumped over the fence to confront him .. and then argueing with another mob of them near the corner flag!

Some things just never change!

vse71i.jpg

Try checking the facts before making "brainwashed by the media" type comments..

"Wales striker Craig Bellamy was involved in an incident during the early stages of Scunthorpe's game against Cardiff City yesterday that led to a fan being arrested and held in custody.
Shortly after Cardiff had established a two-goal lead they won a corner and, as Bellamy went to take it, a fan climbed over a perimeter hoarding and appeared to throw a punch at the player. Bellamy, who did not react, drew referee Eddie Ilderton's attention to the matter and the fan was taken away."

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1329483/Bellamy-bust-Fan-arrested-punch-thrown-Cardiff-striker.html#ixzz15DMtjOWq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z15DMtjOWq</a>

Joga Bonito said:
It was embarrassing, I for one hope Bellamy returns so these so-called supporters can see the trouble he causes.

Shut up you cock.

Id never boo, but each to there own...down the years some city fans have always booed when the going gets tough. Like or lump it that what some city fans do.
Bellamy IMO is a pork pie short of a picnic, but is blessed with some imense talent. How we could do with him at the moment.
Id bring him back, but make him train and live in cardiff...fly him in 60mins before each game and fly him out after!!! problem of unrest solved!!!!!<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:59 pm --<br /><br />Id never boo, but each to there own...down the years some city fans have always booed when the going gets tough. Like or lump it that what some city fans do.
Bellamy IMO is a pork pie short of a picnic, but is blessed with some imense talent. How we could do with him at the moment.
Id bring him back, but make him train and live in cardiff...fly him in 60mins before each game and fly him out after!!! problem of unrest solved!!!!!

can't believe all you fickle fans - bellamy is not the answer, he can only play 1 in every 3 games anyway.
We are in 4th place, conceded only 10 goals all season and are still in pole position to win Europa Legaue group - crazy... put some trust in our present manager, we can't keep changing every 12 months..

robinho ho ho said:
can't believe all you fickle fans - bellamy is not the answer, he can only play 1 in every 3 games anyway.
We are in 4th place, conceded only 10 goals all season and are still in pole position to win Europa Legaue group - crazy... put some trust in our present manager, we can't keep changing every 12 months..

You seem to be generalising everyone... its not just the moaning fickle types who think Bellamy should still be here.
I'd say there are plenty, like me, who can see we are clearly still in a great position and despair at the booing moaning and calling for the managers head.. but still think Bellers should be in our squad.

bainy said:
Id never boo, but each to there own...down the years some city fans have always booed when the going gets tough. Like or lump it that what some city fans do.
Id bring him back, but make him train and live in cardiff...fly him in 6mins before each game and fly him out after!!! problem of unrest solved!!!!!

EFA

lol!

Genius..........

Freestyler said:
That chant today which followed after repeatedly singing 'you don't know what your doing' and 'what the fuck is goin on' of 'bellamy, bellamy, bellamy' was embarassing, infact it was cringing, i sat there and was embarassed.

Feel free to show your anger at the sub he made, which yes it was bizarre, but then to follow up singing Bellamy really rubbed it in mancini's face, it was really one step too far, bellamy went for many reasons, throwing it at mancini was pathetic and low.

Show your frustration fair enough, but don't rub in it, talk about support and loyalty, that was completely and utterly not shown, disrespectful.

some of the fans at this club are a disgrace, they dont deserve anything.

Agree mate made me feel sick. Seen some crap football in the past but never seen anything like from the crowd. Sad b#stards!!!!!!! wish they'd f##k off<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:30 am --<br /><br />
blumoonrises said:
robinho ho ho said:

You seem to be generalising everyone... its not just the moaning fickle types who think Bellamy should still be here.
I'd say there are plenty, like me, who can see we are clearly still in a great position and despair at the booing moaning and calling for the managers head.. but still think Bellers should be in our squad.

He's a prick and caused trouble, scored a goal in the derby whoopy doo so did benjani.

bainy said:
Id bring him back, but make him train and live in cardiff...fly him in 60mins before each game and fly him out after!!! problem of unrest solved!!!!!

That might actually work, we would still need to keep him away from Mancini and Marwood though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.