F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

Theres plenty of spare seats in Cardiffs stadium if you want to go and watch Craig.

Fucking cringed at the reaction of some fans in the last two games, even booing after the derby....music to the ears of all those trying to undermine City.

BillyMC said:
Theres plenty of spare seats in Cardiffs stadium if you want to go and watch Craig.

Fucking cringed at the reaction of some fans in the last two games, even booing after the derby....music to the ears of all those trying to undermine City.

So true fella,they have no idea how much they are undermiming there own football club,the bile that was being spewed around me at the game was an absolute disgrace.

Has the last 30 odd years not taught some of these fans anything?

The people who sang it are a fucking disgrace. Simple as.

The same people who couldn't even see the irony their shit chants had more effect on the possible outcome of the result, as much as the Tevez sub.

It was embarrassing. It is these people who are now feeding the outside agendas, yet complain what is written.

I had one guy a few rows in front of me who was at it, urging others around him to join in.

We will NEVER be successful. Not because of the right man being in charge.

Simply put, because we have too many fans who are so desperate for success, they are willing to sell their soul for it.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

The same people who couldn't even see the irony their shit chants had more effect on the possible outcome of the result, as much as the Tevez sub.

It was embarrassing. It is these people who are now feeding the outside agendas, yet complain what is written.

I had one guy a few rows in front of me who was at it, urging others around him to join in.

Simply put, because we have too many fans who are so desperate for success, they are willing to sell their soul for it.

Its worrying it really is

Our own fans will be the reason we will never win fuck all

The clubs hierachy need to come out and support the Manager and his team for me as its only going to get worse the more points are dropped.

Saturdays scenes truely shocked me-supporting the Blues has never been better yet a frightening number on Saturday spat venom around Eastlands.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever... we could have 3 fans in an otherwise empty CoMS, spewing consisten bile at all 22 on the pitch. Yet since we are in the industry of proffesional football, the crowd should matter very little when it comes to the outcome of matches.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Fuck you mate, I deserve a much better fucking performance for all the money I gladly spend on the club. They are my team and I stick by them so I feel with what we have going for us HELL YA WE DESERVE it. So fuck off.

Agree %100 - this is an entertainment business. Are we not entertained - yer bleedin' right we're not.............we've got every right to chant what we like, and say what we like.

When (not if) Mancini goes, hopefully shortly, he'll forget about us and move on. Then the fans on this site who've blindly backed him, will soon turn and slag him off.
Only us fans stay and keep paying up. Most of us kept the Club's head above water for many years, so we've every right to express our feelings. £250m and no further forward - in fact, worse off than a year ago.

Last year i loved watching City - in fact, most years i have, but this year i haven't. And I know whats in store under Mancini even when we get into Champs League - more of the same; negative, boring sterile, crap. I think the owners will bin him too.

Its not how this club has made its name,win or lose, we should entertain.

GStar said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever... we could have 3 fans in an otherwise empty CoMS, spewing consisten bile at all 22 on the pitch. Yet since we are in the industry of proffesional football, the crowd should matter very little when it comes to the outcome of matches.

Rubbish. Football fans and media dicate agendas.

The concerns for City fans at present, from outsiders, at the football they are witnessing, is touching.

City fans got rid of Swales.

City fans got in Franny Lee.

City fans got rid of Ellis and Reid.

City fans have always had to take a fair share of blame on our shortcomings.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Tolm, what the fuck has happened to you?

We won't be successful because of our fans?

You are better than that, surely.

I don't agree with booing and abuse at the game, and I don't do it. But fans of every club around the world make their feelings known. United, Chelsea and Arsenal included. City are no better or worse than them and they've won plenty of trophies.

If we get a manager who does things right, who the fans can see what he's doing, they won't boo.

We've got people blaming the press, the players, the ex-players, everything, for our lack of cohesion and mixed results. One person carries the can.

And it isn't the fucking supporters.

ANY1aBLUE said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Fuck you mate, I deserve a much better fucking performance for all the money I gladly spend on the club. They are my team and I stick by them so I feel with what we have going for us HELL YA WE DESERVE it. So fuck off.

Agree %100 - this is an entertainment business. Are we not entertained - yer bleedin' right we're not.............we've got every right to chant what we like, and say what we like.

When (not if) Mancini goes, hopefully shortly, he'll forget about us and move on. Then the fans on this site who've blindly backed him, will soon turn and slag him off.
Only us fans stay and keep paying up. Most of us kept the Club's head above water for many years, so we've every right to express our feelings. £250m and no further forward - in fact, worse off than a year ago.

Last year i loved watching City - in fact, most years i have, but this year i haven't. And I know whats in store under Mancini even when we get into Champs League - more of the same; negative, boring sterile, crap. I think the owners will bin him too.

Its not how this club has made its name,win or lose, we should entertain.

And how as our club made its name then?

laughed at for decades?
Sacking managers after 5 minuites in the job?
Using the the clubs revenue for players after sacking yet another manager hence making us a potless,laughing stock of a football club?

Fergusons right with his Temple of Doom-so fucking true its embarrasing.

So tell me-how exactly has City made its name again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.