F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

Some of our so called supporters are a disgrace to our club. Support means just that not singing for a player not involved. All they do is make the players on the pitch feel worse.
I'm sure the players were trying there best, it just wasn't our day. What do they say about the crowd being a twelth man. Our crowd at the moment at Eastlands must make the players feel like the're playing with ten men.
Lets get the atmosphere at home going. For far too long its been poor.

How many people, in the second half, spotted Joe Hart trying to whip the fans up to cheer? Not that it did much good because they all appeared to ignore him!

I was extremely frustrated today because I have laryngitis and couldn't sing or shout but boy did I want to.

I guess it wasn't our fans chanting "There's only one Joe Hart" at the end though!!

supercity36 said:
ok ill admit i sung it, and i stick by it. we miss his passion. your telling me that joke yaya toure would be allowed to put in THAT performance with bellers on the pitch, without getting a boot in the balls? NO. end of the day bellers was happy to stay, he was the one forced out. ok i know manager > player but mancini needed to take his head for a wobble and just have a professional relationship with craig. dont worry, by the time you reply to this ill be in my nuclear bunker

i sung it aswell

4 Quid for a bottle amstel ( not a pint ) at the Summerbee bar !!!! FFS!
after that shocker then the following 90mins of shite , on the pitch, i didn't have the spirit to chant for any player!!!!...................oh and bollocks to that "they need time " shit.... Stoke City put 3 past that defense last week ,I dont think we had 3 shots on target !!!!!!...................GARBAGE!!!!

Sole purpose of the chant was to undermine Mancini. Futile. Understand it completely and share the frustration. Does nothing positive though. Just sad. Kind of sums up the day though.

Freestyler said:
That chant today which followed after repeatedly singing 'you don't know what your doing' and 'what the fuck is goin on' of 'bellamy, bellamy, bellamy' was embarassing, infact it was cringing, i sat there and was embarassed.

Feel free to show your anger at the sub he made, which yes it was bizarre, but then to follow up singing Bellamy really rubbed it in mancini's face, it was really one step too far, bellamy went for many reasons, throwing it at mancini was pathetic and low.

Show your frustration fair enough, but don't rub in it, talk about support and loyalty, that was completely and utterly not shown, disrespectful.

some of the fans at this club are a disgrace, they dont deserve anything.

Absolutely this.

Freestyler said:
That chant today which followed after repeatedly singing 'you don't know what your doing' and 'what the fuck is goin on' of 'bellamy, bellamy, bellamy' was embarassing, infact it was cringing, i sat there and was embarassed.

Feel free to show your anger at the sub he made, which yes it was bizarre, but then to follow up singing Bellamy really rubbed it in mancini's face, it was really one step too far, bellamy went for many reasons, throwing it at mancini was pathetic and low.

Show your frustration fair enough, but don't rub in it, talk about support and loyalty, that was completely and utterly not shown, disrespectful.

some of the fans at this club are a disgrace, they dont deserve anything.
The 'you don'tknow what your doing' was aimed at the REF not Mancini, and after spending £230 on Weds and another £170 I will lay into any of the lazy lot I want to, it was a utter disgrace today and not one of those on the pitch deserved to wear the shirt.
I came on here and slated them after the Newcastle game and today was far worse, those that slate the ones laying into the players are prob the ones who don't lay out over 200 quid a time. Its not good enough end of.

Chick Counterfly said:
Mancini took a gamble and replaced him with Balo.

If you hadn't noticed, they play the same position and are both borderline psychopaths. Seems like common sense to think having them fight over the same shirt might end badly.

Two months injured and a red for that tangle is a bit unlucky. But then Bellamy has only played six times all season as well.

I guess you didn't notice that kind of proves how shite a decision that was... I can't manage this idiot, but I'll pay £24mil to manage a younger version of said idiot.

There's no way having both at the club would end badly, one is developing the other is managing knee conditions. It would actually make perfect sense to have both on the books and have playing lol sided formations and players out of position.

The 'you don't know what you're doing' chant really made me cringe. Okay, it was an odd substitution but doing that was completely pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.