F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

what is hughes playing at! could see 20 mins in that sylvinho wasnt up to the job why didnt he put barry at left back where we all know he can play and bring kompany on for sylvinho or was hughes not watchin the same game as us!!!!!!!!!

Ive not said that, I feel we have the best players at the club we have had for a long time, just tongiht was a disgrace. Nobody except the few mentioned wanted it! Where have I said I wanted all the players out .. Nowhere! So get your head out of your arse. As disgusted as I am, I have faith in everyone at the club to turn it around. It might just be what we needed to stop hiding behind the 10 game unbeaten shit and actually start winning games.

Please please please please please if there is a god let me wake up in the morning to read about Hughes sacking!!!! infact all's i want for christmas is a proven top manager to come in and sort this team out well we can still turn this season around.

200million spent and down to 8th with 1 win in the last 9 games..... how can people still defend Hughes????

I never thought i'd say this but hughes has got to go, his tatics are non-existant, he has no imagination or balls to gamble, theres no fire in the team which i believe starts at the man in charge, the players dont seem to bothered wot happens at times, that on its own needs to be addressed, overall 2nite was a fucking disgrace

Disgrace.

Fuck off to league two where you belong you sorry excuse for a premiership manager, never mind a top 4 "challenger"
The only thing challenged is your brain, tactically inept and out of your depth.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot..... ****.

chris63 said:
finished 8th last season, where 8th now = no improvement.
even Birmingham are above us ffs. Got up at 4am to watch that crap.
will get up at 4am next week as well and the week after. rant over. or is it?

yep, no better than last season, after all that cash spent, mid table team when on paper were better than Utd

bring in Hidding or Jose while we can salvage something from the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.