F1 2024 season

It's funny to see the cracks forming at Red Bull but good god they need to sack Perez - and I mean immediately, today.

He's a liability and at this point you've got to feel sorry for the lads in the garage having to work triple shifts gluing his car back together every week.

Tsunoda is an aggy little prick with zero discipline and isn't a team player so I wouldn't let him within a million miles of a Red Bull seat - give it Riccardo til the end of the season. He can then retire in the summer and they can have a proper think about who gets that seat in the long term.

At the very least Riccardo won't smash the car into a thousand pieces every other Saturday afternoon. Safe pair of hands and will win them more points than that clown Perez will.

All that being said, it's a massive LOL and I hope Norris batters Verstappen today.

Carlos Sainz could be a solid option, he did initially come through the Red Bull driver program when he first broke into Formula one with Torro Rosso and was Verstappen’s team mate as well. He’s a free agent and nothing has been made concrete with Audi and Mercedes were looking at him.

Nice to watch Brundle's gridwalk without any dickhead celebrities. Pure focus on car prep and drivers.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Norris be overtaken early on by Piastri or Verstappen. Although if it's Piastri, Norris will probably claw back the lead from him (unless Verstappen gets to him first)

What IS he whinging about? He wasn't forced wide, he ran wide and regained in a better position than he was before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.