F1 2024 season

Is Perez self sabotaging as a fuck you to the horn dog?

I'm sure there's another team that wants him.

Williams, maybe or demoted to RB.

I think he’s just melting under the pressure. Everyone knows he’s fighting for his place and every mistake is magnified 10x. It happens a lot, a struggling driver just implodes as soon as the rumours they’ll lose their seat start.

Perez is a pay driver anyway, always has been, Mexicos richest man Carlos Slim sponsors whoever he’s driving for to cover his salary and about $15m extra. So he will probably get a seat.

I think he’s just melting under the pressure. Everyone knows he’s fighting for his place and every mistake is magnified 10x. It happens a lot, a struggling driver just implodes as soon as the rumours they’ll lose their seat start.

Perez is a pay driver anyway, always has been, Mexicos richest man Carlos Slim sponsors whoever he’s driving for to cover his salary and about $15m extra. So he will probably get a seat.

It’s the only reason he’s still in F1.

He’s been a bang average driver on a good day with a propensity to fuck up for 15 years.

Unless you’re bringing in truckloads of cash you don’t last that long in the sport.

Sounds like the only thing that isn’t broken on Max’s car is the radio, unfortunately.
2e2c97d37eebe5d9b4af2ea31c2c66fe.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.