F1 2024 season

I don't get it. He's leading, Piastri isn't catching, Hamilton isn't catching Piastri, what is McLaren's game that they want the switcheroo?
They pitted Norris in first when behind Piastri and give him the undercut which let him pass Piastri.

But what they didn't bank on was Norris then blitzing it and opening up a massive gap.

Why they didn't see that coming, god knows. Almost like he's a world class driver and better than his teammate...

Are they bitching to Norris about not giving the place to Piastri, when he did the work at the weekend, got pole, hasn't gone into the gravel trap several times, kept his tyres and pace all race, yet he's the one being awkward?

Did I miss something earlier in the race, or was some 'gentleman's agreement' made in the pre-race briefing that Norris was going to try and gift him the win?

I must have missed something in the race then (going for a piss maybe), because that makes no sense to me. Has Lando given the place "back" to Oscar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.