F1 2024 season

Not sensing much love for Max on here today.
Have you heard him all race? Tetchy, moaning, blaming the car, blaming the strategists, blaming the engineers, divebombing into corners, going wide, whinging about being under investigation, then right at the end collides with Hamilton.

He does it to himself. He can't handle being under pressure and the guy is still comfortably ahead in the drivers championship.

Have you heard him all race? Tetchy, moaning, blaming the car, blaming the strategists, blaming the engineers, divebombing into corners, going wide, whinging about being under investigation, then right at the end collides with Hamilton.

He does it to himself. He can't handle being under pressure and the guy is still comfortably ahead in the drivers championship.
It's been going on since THAT Abu Dhabi race in 2021, to be honest. But yes; he is coming across as a bit whiny today.

If McLaren were serious about beating Verstappen for the Drivers title they would've let Norris win that one, yes it's not the popular thing to do but that's how F1 has always been, Norris is much closer to Max and should be favoured, if this was Mercedes, Red Bull or Ferrari there is no way Piastri would've won.

Imagine if Norris loses the title by 7 points ? they would never forgive themselves.

Last edited:
It's been going on since THAT Abu Dhabi race in 2021, to be honest. But yes; he is coming across as a bit whiny today.
Max will always have his haters since AD '21. I've found him to be impetuous in his youth but after his dominance thought that maybe he would have calmed down. I've never been a Max hater, not even since 2021, but i've also not rated him that highly. I see him as the new Vettel.

But my word, his MOANING has gotten so much worse this past year; he's blaming everyone else for his mistakes. His ego is through the roof and it's high time for a humbling, I reckon.

Max will always have his haters since AD '21. I've found him to be impetuous in his youth but after his dominance thought that maybe he would have calmed down. I've never been a Max hater, not even since 2021, but i've also not rated him that highly. I see him as the new Vettel.

But my word, his MOANING has gotten so much worse this past year; he's blaming everyone else for his mistakes. His ego is through the roof and it's high time for a humbling, I reckon.
Maybe why Perez is trying to break his contract. Horner treating Max like the spoilt brat he is then he's better off somewhere else.

I'm been trying to like him but his driving when he ain't first is selfish and dangerous
I don't mind him too much. Yes he's arrogant. I've always got a similar vibe off Hamilton, to be honest. All the great drivers have been. Senna, Schumacher, Mansell, Piquet, Vettel. All came across as thinking the sun shone out of their arses. And Schumacher was just as reckless as Verstappen is now. I guess, with the saturation coverage in this era, that we notice Verstappen more. And he does come across as being a bit precious. If I had my way, neither MV or LH would win the title. I'd like to see Norris win it, or Russel, or LeClerc. They seem likeable enough blokes.

He is so lucky that his lead didn’t get cut by 25 points and the championship completely opened up.

He got super lucky to survive crashing into Hamilton and that Lando caved to his team orders (even though it was the right thing to do long term IMO).

I think he’s seeing the writing on the wall, he will be fighting to hold on to his lead against 2 McLarens with this pace.

75 points with 11 races to go is not safe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.