F1 2024 season

He is so lucky that his lead didn’t get cut by 25 points and the championship completely opened up.

He got super lucky to survive crashing into Hamilton and that Lando caved to his team orders (even though it was the right thing to do long term IMO).

I think he’s seeing the writing on the wall, he will be fighting to hold on to his lead against 2 McLarens with this pace.

75 points with 11 races to go is not safe.
McClaren seem to be rapidly reeling in the RB cars. Could be an interesting second half of the season, in contrast to the last dozen or so, when one driver or the other has dominated.

Don’t understand or appreciate what McLaren did to both drivers. Can’t blame the drivers tbf. And if I was Norris I would not have given up the leading position.

Red Bull has quickly lost ground and are far from impressive these last few races. Verstappen being frustrated is understandable yet he made it harder for himself and could’ve finished 3rd.

As I understand FIA are yet to investigate the Hamilton-Verstappen incident. Doesn’t change F1 is a lot more worth watching now the teams are so close to eachother. McLaren definitely has the best cars at the moment.

Max will always have his haters since AD '21. I've found him to be impetuous in his youth but after his dominance thought that maybe he would have calmed down. I've never been a Max hater, not even since 2021, but i've also not rated him that highly. I see him as the new Vettel.

But my word, his MOANING has gotten so much worse this past year; he's blaming everyone else for his mistakes. His ego is through the roof and it's high time for a humbling, I reckon.
Max is a c*nt.

RB engineers have given him a ridiculously good car over recent years and have heavily contributed to his success. The minute his car isn't performing, he acts like a complete c*nt to his engineers over the radio.

The apple doesn't far from the tree. He acts like his wife beating dad.

Max is a c*nt.

RB engineers have given him a ridiculously good car over recent years and have heavily contributed to his success. The minute his car isn't performing, he acts like a complete c*nt to his engineers over the radio.

The apple doesn't far from the tree. He acts like his wife beating dad.
Couldn't you say the same about Mercedes and Hamilton? The driver with the best car will, 95 times out of 100, win the race. Identical cars for all the drivers would be a way to find out who is actually the best driver. But let's be honest; that's not going to happen.

If someone I worked with spoke to me the way Verstappen spoke to his team on the radio, then refused to apologise and instead said "if you don't like it stay at home", they'd very publicly get told to fuck right off and possibly get punched in the throat.

Who on earth does this twat think he is?

Last edited:
I don't mind him too much. Yes he's arrogant. I've always got a similar vibe off Hamilton, to be honest. All the great drivers have been. Senna, Schumacher, Mansell, Piquet, Vettel. All came across as thinking the sun shone out of their arses. And Schumacher was just as reckless as Verstappen is now. I guess, with the saturation coverage in this era, that we notice Verstappen more. And he does come across as being a bit precious. If I had my way, neither MV or LH would win the title. I'd like to see Norris win it, or Russel, or LeClerc. They seem likeable enough blokes.
You might have hit the nail on the head there. Lando, Russell and LeClerc being nice won't win them a title. Max being a **** could potentially win him 8, 9 or 10.

McClaren seem to be rapidly reeling in the RB cars. Could be an interesting second half of the season, in contrast to the last dozen or so, when one driver or the other has dominated.
Wouldn't begrudge another Abu Dhabi title finish that won't be dodgy this time around.

I blew off this season early on, now it's starting to look interesting.

Couldn't you say the same about Mercedes and Hamilton? The driver with the best car will, 95 times out of 100, win the race. Identical cars for all the drivers would be a way to find out who is actually the best driver. But let's be honest; that's not going to happen.

Don’t think that was the point to be fair, it was how Max was talking to his team today, a team that have given him a lot of success over recent years.

Sounded like they were giving it back to him a bit more than usual too.

Don’t think that was the point to be fair, it was how Max was talking to his team today, a team that have given him a lot of success over recent years.

Sounded like they were giving it back to him a bit more than usual too.
The person that reply was to clearly mentioned MV having access to the best car in the period when he was donibantIf you want to level that at him, then surely you have to say the same thing about Hamilton. That's what I was replying to, not talking about him cryarsing today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.