FA confirm Southgate will stay on until after Euro 2024 (p 101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's two trains of thought

There's the 'win at all cost' fans who don't give a shit about the style of play.

Then there's the ones that want to see a good game of football, attacking, goals etc.

Watching City we see alot of the first group park the bus, not worried about entertaining their travelling fans. That's England.
Perhaps after watching season after season of these anti football games it's harder for City fans to than support the nation team that is anti football.

Also we are use to the hatred from the press/media towards all things City. We can all see that Phil is by far abetter player than bellend. Yet it's Phil that's pushed out of position. Bellend is one lazy footballer and the press/media love him. I've seen the French press/media have been honest about bellend and calling him out for his shit performances.

Will southgate change to an attacking way of playing ? I doubt it, second half against Holland he went back to park the bus. In this tournament England have only played 45 minutes of attacking football.

Now the powers that be and the English fans are happy about this because England might win a final. Southgate and Kane will be knighted, bellend will get an OBE.

I will give credit to Mainoo who doesn't behave like a rag player he just quietly is going about his role not seeking the limelight like bellend

Ushited didn't have the balls to get rid of Ten Hag, in turn blocking Southgate from the job.
So he now stays at England till the day the rags have enough of all things dutch

There's two trains of thought

There's the 'win at all cost' fans who don't give a shit about the style of play.

Then there's the ones that want to see a good game of football, attacking, goals etc.

Watching City we see alot of the first group park the bus, not worried about entertaining their travelling fans. That's England.
Perhaps after watching season after season of these anti football games it's harder for City fans to than support the nation team that is anti football.

Also we are use to the hatred from the press/media towards all things City. We can all see that Phil is by far abetter player than bellend. Yet it's Phil that's pushed out of position. Bellend is one lazy footballer and the press/media love him. I've seen the French press/media have been honest about bellend and calling him out for his shit performances.

Will southgate change to an attacking way of playing ? I doubt it, second half against Holland he went back to park the bus. In this tournament England have only played 45 minutes of attacking football.

Now the powers that be and the English fans are happy about this because England might win a final. Southgate and Kane will be knighted, bellend will get an OBE.

I will give credit to Mainoo who doesn't behave like a rag player he just quietly is going about his role not seeking the limelight like bellend
I don't think you can say Foden is a better player than Bellingham. They are totally different types of player.

We need both on top form tomorrow but no way should Bellingham be played out of position to accommodate Foden - Bellingham has a better track record for England than Foden and it is up to Foden to be flexible and try and fit in - he has the talent to do it.

I get a sneaky feeling Foden will be the match winner tomorrow - Spain will try and double up on Saka as they know if they don't Cucurella is toast and that will give Foden space to create mayhem.

I don't think you can say Foden is a better player than Bellingham. They are totally different types of player.

We need both on top form tomorrow but no way should Bellingham be played out of position to Bellingham has a better track record for England than Foden and it is up to Foden to be flexible and try and fit in - he has the talent to do it.

I get a sneaky feeling Foden will be the match winner tomorrow - Spain will try and double up on Saka as they know if they don't Cucurella is toast and that will give Foden space to create mayhem.
1000006660.jpg

We need both on top form tomorrow but no way should Bellingham be played out of position to accommodate Foden - Bellingham has a better track record for England than Foden and it is up to Foden to be flexible and try and fit in - he has the talent to do it.

Wouldn't be surprised if Saka is dropped for Palmer since Saka's overall play has been pretty poor throughout.

giphy.gif

How much longer are we going to be bored to death by this talentless, career-stealing gimp!?

You can if you aren't visually impaired

I think you can. Foden works hard. Bellingham works hard for himself.

Foden receives the ball and thinks what is the best pass for the team. Bellingham spends the first split second thinking if he can do something amazing. Then he has to make up for that lost moment.

We need both on top form for the team tomorrow. Foden just do what he HAS been doing. Bellingham to play for the team and not himself. Pass the pass, stop moaning, mark his bloody man on corners!

Track record is only measured in goals? Think you need to see football more in depth.
Foden could have a worldy. The headlines will make Bellingham the star. (Only in this country though).

1720893000027.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.