FA confirm Southgate will stay on until after Euro 2024 (p 101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a funny one this hatred of Southgate. I think he's shite but don't really care either way as I don't support England. But it seems England fans would rather play nice footy and not win rather than get to the final playing shite? Reminds me of united haha. Or is it the classic English thing of complaining no matter what? Like in the 1 week of summer we get when everyone says it's too hot lol

If England win, I think giving him the job for 2026 is OK. I'd prefer we had someone new because I think the players are basically dragging him through tournaments, but i could understand why he keeps the job.

There's no way he should keep his job if England lose the final. All it does is cement the fact he can't beat a good side. It won't be a one-off. You can handle losing to a top team on the day, but it's an obvious pattern that Southgate just can't get past one and you can't win a tournament without doing so.

It's a funny one this hatred of Southgate. I think he's shite but don't really care either way as I don't support England. But it seems England fans would rather play nice footy and not win rather than get to the final playing shite? Reminds me of united haha. Or is it the classic English thing of complaining no matter what? Like in the 1 week of summer we get when everyone says it's too hot lol
Its a general football fan thing I would say, you go to watch the game played entertainingly and with passion and flair, trophies are an aded extra not a necessity.

I can take a city loss if we give it our all and try to play football, if we every played hoofball and park the bus shite a trophy win would be great still more dour than doing it as we have.

Yes,most England fans would rather see us playing decent football, if we didn't win we'd accept it. Watching this clown is soul destroying.
Who goes to a major tournament with only one left back who hasn't played since February ?
He is so clueless he cannot change his tactics during a game.
He cannot see his team selection is not working.
The media pick the side not him.
I could go on but I'll leave it there.

Its a general football fan thing I would say, you go to watch the game played entertainingly and with passion and flair, trophies are an aded extra not a necessity.

I can take a city loss if we give it our all and try to play football, if we ever played hoofball and park the bus shite a trophy win would be great still more dour than doing it as we have.

Totally agree, what I dislike, is the shite England have been playing but scrawping through. Southgate is a charlatan, Ten Hagish in fact.

Fans would like to see England win but not at the expense of entertainment or style. This squad is capable of winning with style and that’s why it’s so disappointing.
Which would you rather watch, Arsenal’s boring unbeatables or Pep’s Centurions?

It's a classic case of some miserable pricks not wanting any players that don't represent City doing well and receiving just plaudits. I hope we win on Sunday, and I could care less who gets the job done for us. They're all representing England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.