FA confirm Southgate will stay on until after Euro 2024 (p 101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to stay.
There's no real justification for getting rid if you argue his record. He's the most successful manager since Sir Alf.

However he has the tactical nouse of Donald Trump in a Miss World Dressing dressing room. But history will only show his successful tournament record.

He's been a very lucky man.

I would go with a combo management team of Pochettino and Bielsa to take us to the next World Cup. Poch could handle the media/management side of it whilst Bielsa could bring in some radical coaching and tactical nouse. He may even breathe back some life into our Kalvin!

But one thing is for certain...the Waistcoat has to go.

12.jpg

There's no real justification for getting rid of you argue his record. He's the most successful manager since Sir Alf.

However he has the tactical nouse of Donald Trump in a Miss World Dressing dressing room. But history will only show his successful tournament record.

Malg is Scottish.
I’ve no fucking doubt he would like him to stay!! Haha!

There's no real justification for getting rid if you argue his record. He's the most successful manager since Sir Alf.

He should have capitalised on his good fortune & got in world class coaches from the continent as his assistants. He could have been the figurehead & the coaches would have got a tune out of them.

Possibly doesn’t realise he was lucky rather than competent.

Bielsa for me, Southgate should never have got the job in the first place. Add to that he should have been sacked every six months of his shocking reign. He has had luck in every fucking draw of his tenure, and hasn't the technical nouse to capitalise on it. Fucking clueless.

Whoever the manager is, they’ll need to sort out the huge elephant in the room that is Jude Bellingham.

Reminds me of a kid who is always told they're brilliant and then really struggles with any kind of hardship or constructive criticism. He's been earmarked as the future of English football since he was in his mid-teens. Birmingham retired his shirt number FFS

Didn't have to fight for his place anywhere. Never went out on loan and took a kicking in the lower leagues. Just constant praise and promotion. Makes it hard to accept criticism because it cuts right through to your sense of self. Seems quick to blame everyone else as a result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.