FA confirm Southgate will stay on until after Euro 2024 (p 101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media again saying he should be knighted for what he’s achieved as England manager , we love a loser in this country . And then theirs Pep who has won everything and doesn’t get the credit he deserves you couldn’t make it up. Now they want Southgate to quit

I suspect most football supporters watch football in order to be entertained - a concept Southgate clearly doesn't agree with or understand.

I didn't expect you to agree btw.

I think this is a fair summary -

I think this is a fair summary -

No problem if you think it is fair. Can't say that Shearer's opinion sways me.

The next incumbent will have the opportunity to persuade me or not, by their style of play adopted and with the players utilised.

Something which Southgate has not done but no doubt couldn't give a shit about.

Last edited:
Just think about the scousers if Klopp ends up the next England manager, there’ll be death threats everywhere

True to form England will employ someone who is worse. Steve Bruce, fat Sam were considered last time, I wonder who they are considering next. Iv heard some uninspiring names mentioned.

I just hope we are not heading back to the days of not qualifying or going out at the groups each time.

True to form England will employ someone who is worse. Steve Bruce, fat Sam were considered last time, I wonder who they are considering next. Iv heard some uninspiring names mentioned.

I just hope we are not heading back to the days of not qualifying or going out at the groups each time.

If I had to have a bet on the next manager it'd be Potter or Lampard.

I'd prefer the former.
Partial credit to Southgate, the new boss would initially have a much better squad with better team spirit than the one he inherited.

I suspect whoever takes over will end up with a bumpy ride eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.