FA confirm Southgate will stay on until after Euro 2024 (p 101)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Southgate is a failed domestic manager and he's still managed England to two finals and a WC semi, anyone who is more tactically aware than Southgate would improve the chances
It would seem unlikely future England managers could continue drawing crap sides al the way to the latter stages of tournaments.

Just get Potter in, he's available, he's English, he likes to play possession football but most importantly he's not Gareth fucking Southgate.

I'm still not convinced that cowardly twat is going tbh.

I don’t think he’s gonna go. He’d surely have done so yesterday? He will be getting wooed by the FA probably get a rise and he will be listening to those who use his stats to suggest he isn’t a tactically inept manager who loses every time he faces a decent team and struggles to beat half decent ones.

I'm not a massive Southgate fan.

But when did England really play attractive, attacking football?

I looked back at a few games from Italia 90, Euro 96, and more recent tournaments and it wasn't great then.
You don't think England played attractive football under venables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.