FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

1961_vintage said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Decent draw, just avoid defeat and finish the tie at the Etihad if we have to.

I agree. Could of been a lot worse!

Fook me I know our away form has been shite but are we really looking to be taking them back to ours?
Jeeeeezzzzzzz!!!! Fixture pile up? Yeah nice!!!

Not sure why there is so much pessimism here, Blackburn are 13th in the league below and we should be taking 6/7k fans there. Their biggest recent total attendance was 20k against Burnley (a derby) in March. This game may be classed as an away game but half the stadium will be city fans!

a tricky tie given the team we are likely to play.

this really will be a fringe team so people on here shouldn't be expecting an easy win

inbetween said:
Not sure why there is so much pessimism here, Blackburn are 13th in the league below and we should be taking 6/7k fans there. Their biggest recent total attendance was 20k against Burnley (a derby) in March. This game may be classed as an away game but half the stadium will be city fans!

Because we did not beat Southampton by 7 clear goals, it always happens it will be depressing all week now, and the prognosis will get worse as the week goes on, if we eat Arsenal, the mood will lighten up, some posters won't log on because they don't feel they have anything to say when we are doing well, it's a well trodden path on here nowadays, it's the way we roll (well some of us anyway)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.