FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Blackburn away

image.png

Official capacity (according to the Football Ground Guide) is 31,367. Our allocation can be anything above 15% of that which is 4,705. They usually give us the entire Darwen End which holds around 7,000.
FA Cup allocation hasn't been 25% for 20 years at least.
They might be tempted to give us more but I'm not sure if the Riverside Stand can be segregated. They won't give us all of it as their fans will want to take the opportunity to see the best team in the land and all the world.

blackley27 said:
This has really got to be a great day out.

I am talking Stoke away proportions on Boxing Day all them years go and so on........

We need to make this game a proper party, just to show the world that we are still the same 'mad for it mentalist'
City fans we were, are, and, always will be.

This is the perfect chance.

So bananas, fancy dress and anything else should go.

We're at the top table these days, for good (Thank you Sheikh Mansour) so let's show the rest of the football world we're still as daft as we ever were about our beloved club.

Just a thought.

Spot on mate

A great day out and drinks at Darwin before match, always a good atmosphere.

Perfect draw really

Agree it'll be on telly along with the arsenal spurs game and Chelsea away at Derby, but when are the tv game times & how many are there - is it 4 or 5?
I'm guessing Sat teatime is first pick which likely arsenal? That leaves us either early or late Sunday or maybe Sat lunchtime which would be ok - or 8pm on a Monday night?
The second choice pick is normally 4pm Sunday?

chesterbells said:
Agree it'll be on telly along with the arsenal spurs game and Chelsea away at Derby, but when are the tv game times & how many are there - is it 4 or 5?
I'm guessing Sat teatime is first pick which likely arsenal? That leaves us either early or late Sunday or maybe Sat lunchtime which would be ok - or 8pm on a Monday night?

3pm Sat, a proper KO time get your ticket.

dawlish dave said:
chesterbells said:

3pm Sat, a proper KO time get your ticket.

Indeed! Let's hope so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.