FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Our SC got all their allocation. I know that MK branch also got all theirs (44) I think the club are anticipating a low uptake…

Does anyone know if it's feasible to drive there? Looks like there is no parking anywhere near the ground so it's either an hour or so to get to the car post match or an overnight stay.
Been looking all day for various parking etc .
So decided park up at Cheshunt train station then train it in from there . Direct line to WHL and back

Does anyone know if it's feasible to drive there? Looks like there is no parking anywhere near the ground so it's either an hour or so to get to the car post match or an overnight
We have booked the travelodge in cheshunt, it’s about a mile away from station, cheshunt to white hart lane is 15 mins direct line so straight forward enough,

Could we see the same thing repeat itself 20 years ago. We just need to give them a 3-0 head start and have 1 player sent off and the goals will start flying in.

I still believe it was our best game we played during the 2000s-2010 era. That showed true character and probably saved our season from us getting relegated and joining Wolves and Leeds in the Championship (We probably got lucky with Dickov missing that crucial penalty against us).

We will have to work for it but I think we can win the game. We just need to remember that it's not a premier league game and a draw isn't the worst thing on the day. If we did mess up. We would get a 2nd chance.

Our SC got all their allocation. I know that MK branch also got all theirs (44) I think the club are anticipating a low uptake…
Friday night will reduce the uptake but remember that the allocation is big - potentially three times that for a PL game. That should play a big part in SC branches getting whatever they request.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.