FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

They have put the 2 lower tiers on sale looks like only few hundred left in these when we got our tickets then so the other 3k are the top tier think it'll be sold out quicker than many thought cos the top tier be on sale today or in the morning. Gonna be some night this when we finally score a goal at that ground

They have put the 2 lower tiers on sale looks like only few hundred left in these when we got our tickets then so the other 3k are the top tier think it'll be sold out quicker than many thought cos the top tier be on sale today or in the morning. Gonna be some night this when we finally score a goal at that ground
I don't think sales will be as busy when it goes down to all cup schemers at 1pm as I think most cup schemers are in the 10,000+ bracket and they qualified at 10am. The big free-for-all will be at 4pm when it goes down to all season ticket holders IMO.

Going off the speed of sales so far, it's doubtful this goes down to Cityzens

Don't know if any others in the same boat but I have to retract my previous statements of they can do one on a Friday! Ended up booking an hotel and train pissed up at Newcastle so looks like a trip down after all. Anyone looking for decent digs Euston square facing train station was only 60 each.

Hardly any lower tier tickets left when I bought before.

The 3000 seats in the top tier will definitely go on sale however, I still think it might be a bit of a slog to sell them all. With Supporters clubs and ST holders over 10,000 already bought, that covers most of our away following.

I find it hard to belive that 3000 will sell out to season ticket holders under 10,000 points

PS. I'm absolutely not qualified to debate Seat Counting with veterans such as @M18CTID

Don't know if any others in the same boat but I have to retract my previous statements of they can do one on a Friday! Ended up booking an hotel and train pissed up at Newcastle so looks like a trip down after all. Anyone looking for decent digs Euston square facing train station was only 60 each.

Hardly any lower tier tickets left when I bought before.
That's a bargain price for digs on a Friday night in London

The 3000 seats in the top tier will definitely go on sale however, I still think it might be a bit of a slog to sell them all. With Supporters clubs and ST holders over 10,000 already bought, that covers most of our away following.

I find it hard to belive that 3000 will sell out to season ticket holders under 10,000 points

PS. I'm absolutely not qualified to debate Seat Counting with veterans such as @M18CTID
Cityzens would easily sell 3000 alone, they took more than half the tickets for the community shield, the 3000 for this would represent 20% of that. And theres a chance it doesnt even get to Cityzens.

We 100% sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.