FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

Rammy Blue said:
One positive is that it may just spur Txiki and Ferran into getting the chequebook out before the window shuts.

I've just been thinking that. But they won't sign a long term player because of one tough week.

Let's pray for no injuries. We need the whole squad available here.

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Have a feeling both Chelsea and us will rest a few players.

Jose Mourinho played Barcelona away with Real Madrid in the semi-finals 2nd leg of Copa Del Rey last season, score 2-2 from first leg and with the 2nd leg vs Manchester United in Champions League 2 days later.

Played a completely 2nd string side, and still won both matches. I'd rather Pellers copy his strategy rather than send our first team out to run on empty vs Barcelona (the bigger of the two matches). The worst that happens is we get knocked out of the FA Cup, which would be understandable in the circumstances.

bobmcfc said:
Deadlyassasin said:
bobmcfc said:
Adrian Chiles is a creepy little arse sucker

Totally agree with this .... It's so cringeworthy it almost makes me vomit.

If he could have bent Zola over that desk he would have had his cheeks parted faster than frank lampard could demolish a tray if cream buns !

Lol.

I want city to rip that boring little shit Maureen a new un,that'll teach him for sliding on his top man slub weave suit pants and disrespecting Pellers at the Brige..

He's so dated with his supposed mind games .... Ffs you little shit ...BORE OFF.!!!!!!

There I said it.

pudge said:
toffee balls said:
pudge said:
No... just the much, much simpler option of a lower league team at home.

What an odd extreme you went to.

Any one at home.

Always has been , always will be.

Exactly what we got.

Comprende
Even under Pearce?

Think yours are brass and not toffee mate

Just a bit naffed off with some people ATM.

We are in the middle of arguably the best run this club has ever had , playing the best attacking football we have all ever seen, have the best home record of any team in Europe yet we still fookin whine.

Why ?

Funny thing is these "man up you soft twats" people will be the first to moan if our title challenge and Champions league campaign take a serious dicking in February.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.