FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

I've a feeling it'll be the early ko on the Saturday shown on BT sport... That would be the best case of us, giving the players the longest time to recover and prepare, just as if it was a normal Premier League game

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw

sam-caddick said:
absolutely ridiculous draw.

no doubt the tv scheduling will put us down to play on the sunday despite us having barcelona on the tuesday, if it's the case then in my opinion we should threaten to play the kids in protest to get the saturday at least.
jesus, it`s Shivvers from `Catch the Pidgeon`

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)o

Move the Sunderland game to the
Tuesday and play it on the Friday night?
or give us a bye to the quarters

cleavers said:
Citysmith said:
I'm hoping for a Friday night kick off. When was our last Friday night game?
I suspect the answer is V Birmingham City in 2000, before we clinched promotion, complete with premature pitch invasion.

I doubt very much that TV will allow it to be played Friday, or that City will want it 2 days after Sunderland.
Before that I think we played on a Friday evening away to Darlington in the FA Cup second qualifying round December 1998.Dickov got our goal in a 1-1 draw. Happy days!

Going to be a tough ask to beat you away, but maybe we can force a replay.

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Rammyblues said:
Only two games from Wembley I would play second string against Barca, fuck the CL. :-)
agreed, the most important games for me are the spurs & Chelsea league games then the league cup final because we are already there. The Barcelona games are way down the list of importance now.

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)o

BLUEMATT23 said:
Move the Sunderland game to the
Tuesday and play it on the Friday night?
or give us a bye to the quarters
Whatever about the latter, the former won't happen. The PL won't sanction it, plus it may be scheduled for TV somewhere in the world. Therefore the TV company(ies) will be unwilling to have it moved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.