FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

A replay date would be an absolute mare for both teams, don't even go there.

Cheeseman just tweeted we won't be on the Sun cos of Barca on the Tues. Arsenal don't play till Wed, so answer seems obvious; us Sat 5.30 & them 3.30 Sun.
Except, ITV get first pick, and if they think Arse Liverpool is a bigger draw, they'll want it showing on Sat tea time.
Both the early Sat & Sun slots get smaller viewing figures so neither game would be shown then.
I reckon best hope is itv prefer our game, or BT show it Friday night which would be even better

After the decades of at best mediocrity that preceded the takeover I cannot see that we can complain about anything. Fans from clubs who would love to be in our position and are in the wilderness must think we are mard!

This is the life boys and girls and the matches/scenarios we have all craved for since August 2008!

I am loving the ride! (although I still get nervous before every game - it is just a habit of supporting the club for nearly 50 years).

Is it just me or is there anyone else out there who cannot watch Cup draws live?

I have always hated/dreaded it!

I know it is completely out of my control but I really get a sick feeling before them!

I just wait for a text from someone else which is either Oh Sh*t! or Get in !

chesterbells said:

Cheeseman just tweeted we won't be on the Sun cos of Barca on the Tues. Arsenal don't play till Wed, so answer seems obvious; us Sat 5.30 & them 3.30 Sun.
Except, ITV get first pick, and if they think Arse Liverpool is a bigger draw, they'll want it showing on Sat tea time.
Both the early Sat & Sun slots get smaller viewing figures so neither game would be shown then.
I reckon best hope is itv prefer our game, or BT show it Friday night which would be even better
It's been mentioned several times on here already; we're playing Sunderland on the preceding wednesday nght, therefore the cup tie will not be moved to the friday night.

Danamy said:
blueinsa said:
Roast chicken dinner dispatched and i still dont give a fuck about the draw, in fact im just as happy as i was before.

Pellegrini will have the boys well fired up and we will do the business.

You can't just leave it there mate, what did you have for trimmings?[/quote

Yorkshires, roast spuds, peas, carrots and lashings of gravy, mmmmmmmmmm, northern boys just love gravy!

jimharri said:
chesterbells said:

It's been mentioned several times on here already; we're playing Sunderland on the preceding wednesday nght, therefore the cup tie will not be moved to the friday night.

Well in that case, let's hope ITV do fancy it for Sat 5.30 then, cos the other game would bring them high tv figures, (maybe higher than ours?)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
.personally i think we will win the domestic treble

You have come a long way since September mate.

Good on you.

City v Sunderland in the league on wednesday 12th february and the Barcelona game the following tuesday means this has got to be a saturday game.

If we come through february unbeaten, with no suspensions and no injuries then i might start dreaming of us winning the lot!

Do you think this draw might encourage MP to buy this week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.