FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Of course it was a fix, they thought they couldn't put Chelsea on tv again as everyone watching fell asleep, stick them with City, it'll be far more entertaining.

In all competitions

Just 6 games in February.

5 of which are at home.

Could be a lot worse chaps.

Damocles said:
Pigeonho said:
Damocles said:
To win as many trophies as possible and having harder opposition makes that less possible.
So the easy route then?

Yes, the thing that makes it easiest as possible for the team that I support to win trophies.

What exactly do you want if this is such an abhorrent concept? Hardest teams possible at al stages so you can play the "we deserved it" card with your obviously highly influential rag mates?
What are you on about with the rag mates shit?

We have been drawn against Chelsea and we have the squad to deal with it. Stop being a baby.

Didsbury Dave said:
Jesus Christ, what a shit draw. At least it's home. Getting a Friday game would be superb. Can't see it though. It's a tie with a big audience potential so they'll want the best time for it. Sunday would be an unmitigated disaster.

Hard to call which game we prioritise, if any, this or Barca. My gut tells me Barca.

It will be Saturday as we play on the Wednesday great draw IMO

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho on drawing Manchester City away in the last-16 of the FA Cup: "No problem. If you want to be the best then you have to play the best, so it's good for us. One team is the end product. One team needs to improve and has a long way to go."

Anyone have any info on the FA Cup scheme. I'm in it and have paid £15 against Blackburn and Watford so far, is there a price cap for members or will the club raise the price to a ridiculous £40-£50!! (Gonna be skint in feb)

Project said:
In all competitions

Just 6 games in February.

5 of which are at home.

Could be a lot worse chaps.

yup....arsenal

Arsenal fixtures in February-March LFC (a) ManU (h) LFC (h) Bayern (h) Bayern (a) Spurs (a) Chelsea (a) ManCity (h) Everton (a)
:D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.