FA Cup 5th round draw - Huddersfield Town (Away)

42nd consecutive domestic cup tie against a team from Championship or Prem.
Notts County in 2010-11 was the last against a team from below the top two tiers. Yet the rags, dipper (both sets), Arse, Chavs etc all get 3rd and 4th tier opponents occasionally.

An early Saturday game would be awesome, 4k city fans on the beer trail at all the boozers on the way back would be an event.

Technically we have been given the hardest draw out of all the prem teams it's fixed!!

That draw must have been fixed, what are the odds on the 8 PL teams all avoiding each other?

Suits the FA down to the ground to have the top teams get as far as possible in order to keep the interest going, and as such both non league clubs get a premier league team so it keeps the dream alive.

Stinks to me,
It's almost as if they had two separate bags (or sized balls). I joking said to my son when the EFL semi final draw was made that they were trying to get two big name teams in the final - but Southampton spoiled that ploy by knocking over the 'Pool.

I asked because its my birthday on 1st Jan and I thought it was that game, as my Dad and his friend took me and we were like fooking sardines right next to the Main Stand and the old scoreboard end.
It was a big crowd for div 2 I think 45k, dad said it was more, he had it in his head City fiddled the gates down (tax dodge) not sure if that is true though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.