FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

whitt said:
SWP's back said:
whitt said:
Doesn't bother me if we don't sell out, I'm going so that's all that matters to me.

I said on here the other day though that a rag I know had rang up and bought 2 in level 3 CB without any previous purchase history which I thought was bull shit. But he's just sent me a picture of his ticket so it seems somebody in the ticket office has fucked up!
Or he's used a card from someone with purchase history.

There's hundreds of posters on here that were sat in the "home" end at the demolition derby. I turned down a ticket myself for the game.

A picture isn't proof of anything other than the fact he has a ticket.

He's adamant he just rang up. Originally said he'd given my mate's name (already got a ticket), and told them he'd changed address; but I called his bluff on it. Surely our wonderful ticket office wouldn't do that? He'll probably get himself filled in anyway!
I'd never trust or speak to him again if I were you.

Suddenly the loyalty point request is 135pts on the ticket planner, 110% sure it was 100pts before, when did this change come into play? That big batch they added in 303 is nearly sold out now.

LoveCity said:
Suddenly the loyalty point request is 135pts on the ticket planner, 110% sure it was 100pts before, when did this change come into play? That big batch they added in 303 is nearly sold out now.
We'll sell out very easily. It's only been on sale a short while. No chance there will be tickets left come Sunday.

whitt said:
SWP's back said:
whitt said:
Doesn't bother me if we don't sell out, I'm going so that's all that matters to me.

I said on here the other day though that a rag I know had rang up and bought 2 in level 3 CB without any previous purchase history which I thought was bull shit. But he's just sent me a picture of his ticket so it seems somebody in the ticket office has fucked up!
Or he's used a card from someone with purchase history.

There's hundreds of posters on here that were sat in the "home" end at the demolition derby. I turned down a ticket myself for the game.

A picture isn't proof of anything other than the fact he has a ticket.

He's adamant he just rang up. Originally said he'd given my mate's name (already got a ticket), and told them he'd changed address; but I called his bluff on it. Surely our wonderful ticket office wouldn't do that? He'll probably get himself filled in anyway!

would you mind sharing his seat numbers with your fellow blue mooners please mate? (in good faith n all that)

I'm always suspicious of the motives of supposed blues who start these type of threads highlighting supposed negatives..

The Only people who are Obsessed with our attendances are our neighbours

FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

The Mancunian Way said:
£15 for me as I was sensible to join the cup scheme. Did people really expect the club to charge people £15 for a derby when they didn't join the scheme?

Moan all you want but those who joined have been 'rewarded' and those that didn't can still go but pay the normal price.

Don't see the issue myself.

This

IanBishopsHaircut said:
I'm always suspicious of the motives of supposed blues who start these type of threads highlighting supposed negatives..

The Only people who are Obsessed with our attendances are our neighbours
i often wonder the same thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.