FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

squirtyflower said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
I'm always suspicious of the motives of supposed blues who start these type of threads highlighting supposed negatives..

The Only people who are Obsessed with our attendances are our neighbours
i often wonder the same thing

Start as you mean to go on. Anyone who starts another attendance thread, level one warning , minimum :)

IanBishopsHaircut said:
I'm always suspicious of the motives of supposed blues who start these type of threads highlighting supposed negatives..

Indeed. Poor bastards have nothing else left to come at us with. Bringing up attendances is a big fat red flag. And for all the rag wum's on here, where's your waiiting list gone you lying bastards.

Pam said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Indeed. Poor bastards have nothing else left to come at us with. Bringing up attendances is a big fat red flag. And for all the rag wum's on here, where's your waiiting list gone you lying bastards.

well said pam, can't wait to see the swamp half empty every week, whilst we are terrifying the whole of europe.

Pam said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Exactly. thats all they come at me with, "saw some empty seats at your place last night" WTF?

Don't think we've ever had as many empty seats as they did against Palace!

LoveCity said:

makes it even worse when you consider (a) Palace brought thousands (b) there are 400 million of the red fuckers, so the % that actually attends is actually phenomenally low

LoveCity said:

30,000 wasn't it? bwaahahahaha that has to be a record surely?

we have the highest ever attendance and they have the highest none attendance.

Davs 19 said:
squirtyflower said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Start as you mean to go on. Anyone who starts another attendance thread, level one warning , minimum :)
i'd go further than that

just as well i've not got a ban-hammer

squirtyflower said:
Davs 19 said:
squirtyflower said:

i'd go further than that

just as well i've not got a ban-hammer

All I wanted to highlight was why was this fixture not sold out weeks ago. As a 12 year standing season ticket holder, I was curious as to why this fantastic Derby game was not sold out 3 days in advance of the game. All your other theories are pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.