FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

Pam said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
I'm always suspicious of the motives of supposed blues who start these type of threads highlighting supposed negatives..

The Only people who are Obsessed with our attendances are our neighbours

Indeed. Poor bastards have nothing else left to come at us with. Bringing up attendances is a big fat red flag. And for all the rag wum's on here, where's your waiiting list gone you lying bastards.

does this mean i have to end my days as a profesional dot counter pam i even mention this on my cv 'wonder why i cant get a job'

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Only about 3 and a half thousand seats left.
?? You mean 16 for sale online?

There's literally 4 tickets left online, I wonder if they will add anymore after this.

bluesimon said:
squirtyflower said:
Davs 19 said:
Start as you mean to go on. Anyone who starts another attendance thread, level one warning , minimum :)
i'd go further than that

just as well i've not got a ban-hammer

All I wanted to highlight was why was this fixture not sold out weeks ago. As a 12 year standing season ticket holder, I was curious as to why this fantastic Derby game was not sold out 3 days in advance of the game. All your other theories are pathetic.

You need to sit down mate ( make sure you don't squash your self righteousness though) cos people like you are getting our away day allocation reduced....................:)

See their first song last night at st James' was '20000 empty seats'. Geordies immediately came back with something about supporting your own team.

Poor bastards. I've even seen Rooney tweet about empty seats.

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it not SOLD OUT yet?

Berkshire blue said:
Why pay 45 quid when I can watch on tv for free. Same goes for the Liverpool game. Thay can go and fuck themselves. Gate reciepts won't even cover Silvas wages for a month so why charge so much?

Passion mate, pure passion!

just purchased 3 tickets , and there were only a couple of hundred left last night 04/01/11 . Does anyone know why they stated tickets will be posted out ? We all have blue membership cards , something to do with security because its the rags??

At the Liverpool game the 4 season ticket holders next to me were actually not buying tickets for the United game because of the discrepancy between the price for those in the Cup Scheme (£15) and the price for season ticket holders not in the cup scheme (£40). Given there are 2 kids in his group I have some sympathy. Might account for the slow sale - however I am sure it will be sold out in the end and I guess the club needs to maximise revenue to meet the fair play regs

cavendishblue said:
At the Liverpool game the 4 season ticket holders next to me were actually not buying tickets for the United game because of the discrepancy between the price for those in the Cup Scheme (£15) and the price for season ticket holders not in the cup scheme (£40). Given there are 2 kids in his group I have some sympathy. Might account for the slow sale - however I am sure it will be sold out in the end and I guess the club needs to maximise revenue to meet the fair play regs

The price (£10) for juniors is the same, whether they be on the cup scheme or not.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:09 am --<br /><br />
45 years of gloryhunting said:
just purchased 3 tickets , and there were only a couple of hundred left last night 04/01/11 . Does anyone know why they stated tickets will be posted out ? We all have blue membership cards , something to do with security because its the rags??

I've noticed this before. You just use your cards as normal. I don't know why it says they'll be delivered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.