FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

I know people who have refused to pay 45 quid. They have been home and away blues for years. Money being tight though they dare not join the cup scheme.
It's all such a shame.

At least anyone who really wants a ticket will have been able to purchase. People highlight the £45 but Premiership clashes cost the same (and more) but sell out so much more quickly WITHOUT 3000+ extra U****d fans in attendance.

I am one of those blues....

£42 for an FA cup 3rd round game is a joke

I can afford it but im not paying it

I rang up and got my mate one and she said on the phone there was plenty left in the family stand

city51 said:
I rang up and got my mate one and she said on the phone there was plenty left in the family stand
What about North Stand Level 1? That's the worst part of the ground for empties.

I don't understand seasoncard holders not going. We don't have to buy home league tickets, so it shouldn't be too hard to pay for a cup ticket.
I know people with kids can struggle, but those that have spent a packet on the piss over xmas and new year have no excuse...

Maybe we should have let United have the allocation they requested.

PaulPowerShower said:
I am one of those blues....

£42 for an FA cup 3rd round game is a joke

I can afford it but im not paying it

Thank Twatini's financial "fair" play crusade. Even last year I think this game would have been £25.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.