FA cup against the rags - is NOW sold out {merged}

Re: FA cup against the rags - why isn't it sold out yet?

fucking hell other blues having a go at each other because they are going to a game, it doesn't make you a bigger blue just because you can afford to go to certain games.

i didn't join the cup scheme because i wasn't sure what my money situation was going to be, wish i had now but that's life. 5,000 of us will be going to liverpool away in the semi's, does that mean all our other supporters are part timing plastics? does it fuck.

being a proper blue isn't all about going to every single game, it's about how you feel about the club and what it means to see city succeed, you go to what you can and sometimes when we have a number of big games in a short period of time you have to pick and choose.

and before anyone starts i am a season ticket holder and go to away games, but that means fuck all.

ban-mcfc said:
fucking hell other blues having a go at each other because they are going to a game, it doesn't make you a bigger blue just because you can afford to go to certain games.

i didn't join the cup scheme because i wasn't sure what my money situation was going to be, wish i had now but that's life. 5,000 of us will be going to liverpool away in the semi's, does that mean all our other supporters are part timing plastics? does it fuck.

being a proper blue isn't all about going to every single game, it's about how you feel about the club and what it means to see city succeed, you go to what you can and sometimes when we have a number of big games in a short period of time you have to pick and choose.

and before anyone starts i am a season ticket holder and go to away games, but that means fuck all.

Well Said mate, it really bugs me that people think they are bigger fans because they go to every game and expect everyone else too.

ban-mcfc said:

This, sick of people telling me on thsi forum I am a shit fan or they are better blues cos Im not going to matches - BECAUSE i CANT AFFORD TO :)

In my opinion you can be as big a blue if you go or not, finances,family,work etc dictate that but it's crap to say your not as big a blue if you don't go.

ban-mcfc said:

Good post mate.

pride in battle said:
In my opinion you can be as big a blue if you go or not, finances,family,work etc dictate that but it's crap to say your not as big a blue if you don't go.

How can we then slag rag fans off for not going? We have all said for years that their fans are shit because they don't go. But using your argument they could be just as good fans as City by watching every match on the tele and having an excuse for not going.

ban-mcfc said:

Fantastic post, that.

What the fuck is a 'proper' or 'big' fan? It's bollocks. I'll be there on Sunday FTR.

Got a couple of tickets from box office yesterday afternoon said only tickets left behind goal in north stand

SteWadda said:
pride in battle said:

How can we then slag rag fans off for not going? We have all said for years that their fans are shit because they don't go. But using your argument they could be just as good fans as City by watching every match on the tele and having an excuse for not going.

these rags we are slagging off are the gobshites that have been taking the piss for the last 20 years but never stepped foot in the swamp, i have never ever met a city fan who actually claims to be a proper blue, who lives in manchester or it's surrounding areas that has never been. i've met dozens of rags from manchester and it's surrounding areas that have only seen old trafford from the motorway going to the trafford centre.

growing up through school when we were in the third tier i was going every week and was the only blue in my class, i don't mean to sound self pitiful or like a dipper but the amount of shit i took off plastic rags when they were winning the treble was immense.

they'd all come in on none uniform day in their treble t shirts having not seen a single game at the ground, i'd come in my city shirt having been home and away watching utter tripe with my dad and grandad.

aside from that the point being is a city fan can be from australia and stay up all hours to watch city and be just as emotional about the club as i am, felt the same about us lifting the cup as i did. just because i was there behind the goal we scored in and they were on the other side of the world means fuck all.

what defines a blue is how you feel inside, not your ticket collection or loyalty points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.