FA Cup, Europa League or top 4.

The Europa League or FA Cup

I just want to see us win a trophy, success is judged on how many trophies you win not finishing 4th. Look at Arsenal’s ground they have all the trophies they’ve won around the ground not finished 3rd, 4th, 2nd etc.

Nobody will remember the runner up, 3rd or 4th just the winners.

Top 4....but only because it's important for any future success.

Then it'd be Europa League over FA Cup. Simply because it would then give us a chance of winning the UEFA Super Cup as well.

Top 4, that's what we need most right now to be able to move on again, then the trophies will follow (but I'd also take one this season if its on offer, obviously)

I dont buy into the arguement that not finishing in the top 4 stops us from getting better players in. Last season we didn't make it and in came "rubbish -second raters" such as Balo,Yaya and David Silva.

Clubs need the Champions League for Financial reasons - all except us who have money to burn. Therefore a Trophy for me is the more important. Nothing to do with the banner it's to do with glory and memories. I want to see my Team lift a trophy more than anything in the world.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I dont buy into the arguement that not finishing in the top 4 stops us from getting better players in. Last season we didn't make it and in came "rubbish -second raters" such as Balo,Yaya and David Silva.

Clubs need the Champions League for Financial reasons - all except us who have money to burn. Therefore a Trophy for me is the more important. Nothing to do with the banner it's to do with glory and memories. I want to see my Team lift a trophy more than anything in the world.

Us too for financial reasons. We'll need to balance the books soon, so failure to qualify will most likely mean less new additions in future transfer windows as we won't be able to offer silly transfer fees and wages to players in lieu of CL football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.