FA Cup Final loss in 1981 or Luton 83?

Was at both games . Gutted after Spurs game , train broke down on way back to piccadilly, stuck for about 45mins near crewe everyone devastated . That was a bad day but nowt like the Luton game, unbelievable sadness and madness on the Kippax car park . Worst day in my 50+ years of following City .

Like many I went to all three games with rammyblues. After the replay at Wembley we were both devestated but that Luton game was the only time I saw my brother cry after the game, until the Aguero moment but they were tears of joy and wishing dad could have been with us. The Luton game was horrendous simple as.

Was at then both much further to get home from Wembley and loads of fucking Spurs to walk through, I hate the fuckers to this day....no.3 on my hate list but Luton was by far a worse day.....the day we popped.

Losing the cup final, not even close. You don't get a trophy for just being in a league. Some sound like arsene top 4 trophy wenger

Went with old man nan and grandad in 81 as a 10 year old. Cried as I walked down the spiral after the game and some bloke put his arm round me and said don't worry we'll be back again soon. Love to know who that was as they always say adults lie to kids. Was in the North Stand when Luton scored that game. Thought for many years my old man was the Jonah and that's why he was so miserable

Attended both games . The 81 final defeat was a real sickener . We should really have beaten them on the Saturday . They were going down like 9 pins towards the end of the 90 mins and extra time . Sat in the footwell of our coach on the way out of Wembley and can still picture those cunts jeering us along the route out . The Luton defeat was a total shock to the system though . Awful day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.