FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Essentially Pep treated it like a Community Shield not an FA Cup Final/derby/double opportunity
The players responded in kind and in doing so took the gloss off their incredible 4th .
Expect the same in August at Wembley.
Oh yea, we need to play them again dont we. Didnt think about that.
Hope we take the charity shield seriously for once.

Because it was basically the only game shown live, it was nostalgic romance.

The PL and CL are far , far better competitions.

how do you find the champions league group stages, I know they have changed I find them an absolute bore, and am dreading the new bigger format, it livens up in the knockouts, but as a spectacle many of the games are tedious or dead rubbers, or just lack any excitement

Because it was basically the only game shown live, it was nostalgic romance.

The PL and CL are far , far better competitions.
The group stages of the Champions League are pretty much pointless though. As a club we're at the point that, given a fair draw, we should always make it through to the last 16.

If they gave the winners of the FACup the 4th Champions League place (and i'm glad they didn't this year) all the premier league clubs would take the FA cup far more seriously.

Come on think about it. I am clearly comparing to other nations cup finals.
They are all second rate, our preparations showed what Pep genuinely thinks about the FA Cup.

It's a myth, as said the world does NOT watch on in amazement at this final.

The PL and CL are the ultimate and rightly so, the elite competitions.

In the early rounds of the FA Cup , even Championship teams play weakened elevens.

Did any of the highlights show more than one replay of the Haaland penalty appeal from early on in the game? It got glossed over really quickly, but looked like was elbowed in the back. Would like to see different angles of it to see if there was anything in it.

how do you find the champions league group stages, I know they have changed I find them an absolute bore, and am dreading the new bigger format, it livens up in the knockouts, but as a spectacle many of the games are tedious or dead rubbers, or just lack any excitement
Poor, just the same as all the FA Cup early rounds.

If we had beaten Madrid Pep would have put a reserve team out yesterday.

Did any of the highlights show more than one replay of the Haaland penalty appeal from early on in the game? It got glossed over really quickly, but looked like was elbowed in the back. Would like to see different angles of it to see if there was anything in it.
It showed a 5" nothing CB bullying our 6"4" unit, not a thing he should allow to happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.