FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

The other team lost a freak game against Spurs. Last year we were pretty lucky in the final.This year we couldn’t break down the rags or Real Madrid at home despite having plenty of control. I’m not trying to knock this side they’ve done incredibly well and have the records to prove it. I just don’t think because one ends up with a European Cup it proves conclusively it’s better than another. Cup comps freak things can happen. You only have to look at the twice Chelsea have won it. Also we never stop hearing about the rags 99 team but their 2008 side was better.
Or Liverpool and Arsenal at home. Teams are coming and parking the bus with 10 behind the ball (in 2 banks of 5) and getting results. We dont have enough of the right type of players to break them down. Doku looks like he’ll be that player on the left. Foden in the middle but we need at least a.n.other imo on the right….

Well if you approach it like Hammers fans (including our resident one on here) it will make you “European champions” if you win it.
And you will get to visit little towns that literally you will not have heard of.
Lokeren, with a night out in Ghent, remains one of the great City away days! Game was terrible mind!

Yes we have just won 4 in a row but you can't tell me that the standard of our football this last season has matched that of our trophy winning seasons in the last 6 years.

Yet again we've made history but it's been a hard watch at times. You'd have to be blind to see that we've simply not been as effective as we have been in previous seasons. As yesterday and the Arsenal game showed, teams now know that if they stay deep and compact we will struggle.
When teams sit in deep and compact, why don’t we do the same back to them and bamboozle them lol, play these teams at there own game,

Anyway I heard yesterday off someone well connected to the club that pep is definitely going at the end of next season, along with haaland and a few others,

Apparently the club want to do one big shift and change all in one go is what I was told, they want a total reset of the organisation and rather than staff leaving bit by bit, they want to do it in one big movement of staff and players,

I can understand there thinking if this information turns out to be true, most leading companies in the world have a reset every 10 years so that they don’t get complacent and keeps them at the top of the business world as they say.

When teams sit in deep and compact, why don’t we do the same back to them and bamboozle them lol, play these teams at there own game,

Anyway I heard yesterday off someone well connected to the club that pep is definitely going at the end of next season, along with haaland and a few others,

Apparently the club want to do one big shift and change all in one go is what I was told, they want a total reset of the organisation and rather than staff leaving bit by bit, they want to do it in one big movement of staff and players,

I can understand there thinking if this information turns out to be true, most leading companies in the world have a reset every 10 years so that they don’t get complacent and keeps them at the top of the business world as they say.
a big risk revolution rather than evolution

Ok.

Doubt anyone important would tell you such information knowing you’d spread it immediately LOL.

But when he saw Ortega coming out, did he have any business heading the ball like that towards his own goal?
Both at fault for me.
Gvardiol was grappling with garnacho and watching a bouncing ball. Was in total control of that situation. But hard for him to see ortega also.

Ortega had a perfect view of Gvardiol in that moment, could see he was in charge and then for some reason decided to put himself in no mans land and cost us a goal. Ortega’s fault. He had no need to do what he did!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.