FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

When teams sit in deep and compact, why don’t we do the same back to them and bamboozle them lol, play these teams at there own game,

Anyway I heard yesterday off someone well connected to the club that pep is definitely going at the end of next season, along with haaland and a few others,

Apparently the club want to do one big shift and change all in one go is what I was told, they want a total reset of the organisation and rather than staff leaving bit by bit, they want to do it in one big movement of staff and players,

I can understand there thinking if this information turns out to be true, most leading companies in the world have a reset every 10 years so that they don’t get complacent and keeps them at the top of the business world as they say.
Mmmm Pep going at the end of the season you say, Jurgen should have had a good rest by then :-)

When teams sit in deep and compact, why don’t we do the same back to them and bamboozle them lol, play these teams at there own game,

Anyway I heard yesterday off someone well connected to the club that pep is definitely going at the end of next season, along with haaland and a few others,

Apparently the club want to do one big shift and change all in one go is what I was told, they want a total reset of the organisation and rather than staff leaving bit by bit, they want to do it in one big movement of staff and players,

I can understand there thinking if this information turns out to be true, most leading companies in the world have a reset every 10 years so that they don’t get complacent and keeps them at the top of the business world as they say.

Because what the very select number of people who know the exact plans of Guardiola’s contract situation will definitely be doing, is blabbing off about it to every geezer they bump into, and trust it won’t go any further.

Or Liverpool and Arsenal at home. Teams are coming and parking the bus with 10 behind the ball (in 2 banks of 5) and getting results. We dont have enough of the right type of players to break them down. Doku looks like he’ll be that player on the left. Foden in the middle but we need at least a.n.other imo on the right….
Yeah Bernado has done so well for us but you watch him these days get the ball 40 yards from goal one on one with someone and you just know he’ll do a few jinks before knocking it sideways whilst the other team then getting everyone back in position. As poor as KDB was yesterday i’d have stuck him on the right and took Bernie off. At least it would have helped stretch the pitch more and we all know he whip a cross in

Two of our best players this season caused this defeat

Bad pass from Rodri followed by another bad decision from Gvardiol caused the 1st goal

What really bother me is when KDB is off we struggle

Even if he is having bad game , he has the ability to save the team with magical moments
Gvardiol? I get where you’re coming from but for me it’s Ortega. I any ‘ keeper is coming for a ball he needs to be winning it from any player including his own teammates. Unfortunately yesterday was probably Ortega’s worst game between the sticks. Happens though just a pity it was against them.

It was Ortega and Gvardiol at fault for that first goal though wasn’t it? For me that was the single most important crucial turning point on the whole game. It gave their players belief and that bit extra energy, desire etc after they had been written off beforehand.

For us, I just think we were going back to the well once too often, and there just wasn’t enough there this time. A match too far.
They were shit though, a spirited20 minute after we gave them a goal.

The defence and Keeper just didn't look in cohesion, the playing about at the back nearly gave them another goal after the fuck up of the first.

Yeah Bernado has done so well for us but you watch him these days get the ball 40 yards from goal one on one with someone and you just know he’ll do a few jinks before knocking it sideways whilst the other team then getting everyone back in position. As poor as KDB was yesterday i’d have stuck him on the right and took Bernie off. At least it would have helped stretch the pitch more and we all know he whip a cross in
Yep Bernie was awful and has been poor most of the season. With gaps opening up I defo would have kept on KDB, if anyone is going to conjure up a piece of magic it’s him.

Gvardiol? I get where you’re coming from but for me it’s Ortega. I any ‘ keeper is coming for a ball he needs to be winning it from any player including his own teammates. Unfortunately yesterday was probably Ortega’s worst game between the sticks. Happens though just a pity it was against them.
I would split culpability 50/50 for that fuck up. If Gvardiol didn’t know where Ortega was no way should the daft fucker be heading it back into the centre of the goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.