FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

so ortega was absofuckinlutely great there for the first goal?

i can’t even fathom how you managed to single out gvardiol of all people for the second goal, that is actually hilarious. but you’ve spent most of the season shitting on him, so why stop now eh?

why would you actually, and i know it’s a strange and unusual idea, blame the players who are to blame for that goal, if you feel the need to blame somebody.

and now i’m gonna stop here so i don’t get banned.
Vanchi, you forgot that those of us that like Gvardiol aren’t “real” City fans…you’re allowed to like Doku again though.

my 17yr old grandson has just had his first major setback as a city supporter, he's absolutely distraught at that result, so ive sat him down and wev'e gone on youtube and watched some real fuckin lows that ive had in my 60 odd years of following the blues and i think he gets it now ;-) it's not all roses
Tell him he's lucky to have got to 17 before his first major setback following the blues

I was crying in the stands at the age of 14 after Dickov had just equalised against Gillingham, think that was the first time I'd ever shown any emotion watching City, as prior to that I'd not seen anything but setback, and didn't know any different

You're a Gvardiol fan boy, in other words a bore. Here's what I actually wrote.

"That Gvardiol header was the worst I've seen since bloody Jamie Pollock's against Q.P.R. Also MIA for the second, as was the rest of the defence. Halland a passenger again and Alvarez with a terrible miss."

So I blamed the rest of the defence, Haaland for being a passenger and Alvarez for a terrible miss. I could have added the rest of the team were below par as well. No one player was responsible for yesterday and I didn't say that. Just like we all see games differently we can all dissect a person's post and pick out a bit that outrages us while ignoring the rest.

As I've wound you up all season apparently for occasionally criticising Gvardiol I'd suggest you mute me and do us both a favour. You're still a bore though.

I'll also add while I may come on here and have the odd rant, dig out a player or the team I never do so at a game I'm 100% behind them. I was there at Maine Road for the Pollock header and I was there yesterday. In other words a long standing loyal supporter who's seen it all the good and the bad. How about you?

hahahha no no no, i literally asked first to avoid misunderstandings due to the language barrier and whatnot:

DCDF6601-DD1D-45AD-9321-8B5FC377C7EC.jpeg
this is your reply.

it’s not the first time my posts get reduced to ah you’re croatian. won’t be the last. says a lot about those who say it. ;) i replied, you told me to fuck off.

it’s either laziness or people not being able to come up with arguments? i don’t know, english people here don’t agree on everything and yet i get the special treatment. oh and i’m a woman, so that would be “fangirl” for those who want to keep doing it.

you didn’t wind me up i just read your posts ;)

and that last part, it is perfectly obvious i’m not a mancunian with generations of family members wearing sky blue, but you couldn’t resist, of course, once again, classy!

Vanchi, you forgot that those of us that like Gvardiol aren’t “real” City fans…you’re allowed to like Doku again though.
at least you’re not croatian, they can’t hold that against you. :D you can always be a delusional plastic american i guess? :D

Has stones plus Ake ever been seen as a centre back 2 before? I dont know how to check that

IMG_3896.jpeg
i reminder if it was needed of how they always revert to an arrogant entitled demeanour whenever they arent completely shit. hopefully the win ensures they go full over the top this summer snd start the boom bust cycle all over again

View attachment 120345
i reminder if it was needed of how they always revert to an arrogant entitled demeanour whenever they arent completely shit. hopefully the win ensures they go full over the top this summer snd start the boom bust cycle all over again
i have a pizza in the oven and this photo made me lose my appetite, it’s bomits inducing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.