FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

I notice there's a lot of disgusting sympathy for the red devils in the media.

Why sympathy ? If you look at it properly the rags finished 8th with a minus goal difference.
Rags threw away a 3 goal lead in the semi final and needed VAR to cheat them into the final.
City should of had two penalties in the final.
It need City to have a brain fart for them to score.
I fail to see how this is positive.

Take away VAR and we play Coventry in the final.

My Coventry mate is still pissed of about it.

The rags are coming out of the woodwork and getting giddy. Kin hell they couldn't win the fa Cup without outside help lol

The biggest annoyance for me apart from the first half display and team selection, is that we have handed scruffy Jim about £150 million or so from being in Europe, without that next season would've been a bigger struggle for them.
Plus I hate seeing them win anything, even if its the toss up for ends, w4nkers.
Never mind, this means 4.

CTID
The absolute maximum a team can get from the Europa League is £23m. And they have to win it to get that.

So who’s potentially at threat??

Walker, Cancello (obvs), Gomez (obvs), Stones, Phillips (obvs), Bernardo, Grealish and Nunes
All of those should probably go except for Bernardo and Grealish unless we can recoup money from Villa, the problem you have is that 4 of those are English

Why sympathy ? If you look at it properly the rags finished 8th with a minus goal difference.
Rags threw away a 3 goal lead in the semi final and needed VAR to cheat them into the final.
City should of had two penalties in the final.
It need City to have a brain fart for them to score.
I fail to see how this is positive.

Take away VAR and we play Coventry in the final.

My Coventry mate is still pissed of about it.

The rags are coming out of the woodwork and getting giddy. Kin hell they couldn't win the fa Cup without outside help lol

I agree.
It was just a play on words, riffing on Rolling Stones titles (a weak play, I admit). If you track it back you'll understand.

Bang on mate, I felt like getting involved on Saturday at Harrow because I'd had about 5 pints by the time it was going off. But you realise it's just not worth it when as you say you could end up not coming home, you could get nicked, lose your job, so many pitfalls.
The one thing I'm not getting about that incident is where the fuck were the police. They must've known that having two pubs allocated to rival fans was only going to go one way, but they were nowhere to be seen. This brawl could've gone on for ages and it was only when the lad was layed out on the floor that it calmed down

Why did it start? I am guessing two factions goading one another until one person snapped and started swinging.

I still get that old familiar adrenaline surge if it kicks off near me but you just have to suppress it and walk away. One punch, somebody falls, bangs their head and dies and you're on a manslaughter charge at the very least. Five to seven years inside, sometimes more if found guilty. Not to mention living with the fact you've taken someone's life.
Too much to lose and all for a bit of booze driven ego. There is almost zero chance of getting away with anything these days, as aside from all the CCTV and dash cam cameras around, as soon as a row starts everybody is whipping out their phones and filming it. That's then posted online. You're then fucked. Wait until they roll out facial recognition cameras you're even more fucked.

No, smell trouble? Get away quickly. If in a pub drink up and leave. The next day you'll wake up sober, in your own bed instead of a police cell and smile.

We beat West Ham on Sunday and the drinking went on until at least 5am on Monday morning. A ridiculous way to prepare for a Cup Final on the back of a long, hard season. Why couldn't they do the drinking celebration tonight ?
Agree pathetic from the players, no way the drinking stopped Monday when they weren’t back into training until Wednesday

Last edited:
My favourite today was pipsqueak barging Haaland in the back as he's about to head it goalwards described as "great defending". Then not shown a replay of what was a clear penalty shout as VAR quickly dismissed it in the refs ear.

The fact Stones, KDB, Foden and a couple of others looked like they were already on holiday didn't help much.
I thought before kickoff why are we starting with nobody in wide attacking areas and Kova as extra protection.

Oh and Shearer was a fucking massive bellend. Particularly creaming himself over uniteds 24% game dominance denying his beloved Toon a European spot, he can get fucked.
The guys a brain dead idiot, I thought he was a Newcastle fan

There's no way the FA are going to lose their Wembley revenue. That just isn't happening. £2.50 for a 35p small plastic bottle of water inside Wembley.
£10.50 for one red wine, £13 for two, £9 for Budweiser (piss water in a plastic cup), no thanks

Why did it start? I am guessing two factions goading one another until one person snapped and started swinging.

I still get that old familiar adrenaline surge if it kicks off near me but you just have to suppress it and walk away. One punch, somebody falls, bangs their head and dies and you're on a manslaughter charge at the very least. Five to seven years inside, sometimes more if found guilty. Not to mention living with the fact you've taken someone's life.
Too much to lose and all for a bit of booze driven ego. There is almost zero chance of getting away with anything these days, as aside from all the CCTV and dash cam cameras around, as soon as a row starts everybody is whipping out their phones and filming it. That's then posted online. You're then fucked. Wait until they roll out facial recognition cameras you're even more fucked.

No, smell trouble? Get away quickly. If in a pub drink up and leave. The next day you'll wake up sober, in your own bed instead of a police cell and smile.
Seemed to start when a couple of utd fans came across the road to have a chat with this City mob, not sure what was said but the City fan with no shirt on took exception to it and started swinging at them. Utd fans went back to their pub and a few minutes later the brawl started. Whether it was arranged at that first little meeting I don't know. The strange thing is the guy with no shirt on was in front of us getting served in the pub and was sound as fuck, surprised he got involved tbqh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.