FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

They've just got to use it as fuel. If they're passionate enough about winning and being the best, each and every one of them will have this game stapled to the inside of their fucking heads. Next time we don't just beat them, we destroy the cunts. You can't go back lads.

The biggest annoyance for me apart from the first half display and team selection, is that we have handed scruffy Jim about £150 million or so from being in Europe, without that next season would've been a bigger struggle for them.
Plus I hate seeing them win anything, even if its the toss up for ends, w4nkers.
Never mind, this means 4.

CTID

After seeing several videos on social media today our fan base has become a bunch of fannys . City fans getting a slapping off middle aged rags all over the country ffs , City fans used to be one of the hardest in the country what the fuck happened ???
Embarrassing !

Erm....you do know any old soccer thugs still alive now would be in their sixties at least? The only video I've seen is of a group of pissed up middle aged blokes rolling around in a road opposite a McDonald's.

There's also nothing clever about violence nor any prizes for participating in it except injuries, possible death, prison and banning orders. That is unless you're a paid fighter of course. Injury, possible death and brain damage are still a possibility even then.

It's the year 2024. Most humans have evolved from primitive savages by now. Mind you we are talking about rags who haven't evolved from nursery school as they still sing the rhymes, so no surprise really.

After seeing several videos on social media today our fan base has become a bunch of fannys . City fans getting a slapping off middle aged rags all over the country ffs , City fans used to be one of the hardest in the country what the fuck happened ???
Embarrassing !

Where are all these videos, the one I've seen was at Harrow. Don't think neither teams fans came out on top

We were terrible in the first half, a lot better in the 2nd, had Hallands shot of the post had gone in I'm sure we would have gone on to win

The biggest annoyance for me apart from the first half display and team selection, is that we have handed scruffy Jim about £150 million or so from being in Europe, without that next season would've been a bigger struggle for them.
Plus I hate seeing them win anything, even if its the toss up for ends, w4nkers.
Never mind, this means 4.

CTID
£150m from Europa League? Really?

Only positive to take away from that game is losing to a plucky United who deployed long ball tactics is that the players will have to stew about that one till August which they can use to take themselves into the new season.

Most teams play like that against City, Madrid’s goal at the Etihad happened as the defence allowed Bellingham to take a big punt out of the sky down to mo e the ball on without much pressure. City weren’t aggressive enough in the situations that led to the two goals on Saturday and the tracking of runners for the second was shambolic.

This team has wrestled the title away from Arsenal and Liverpool off the back of winning the treble last year and winning a world club championship in December. This being why we’ve lost key players and hadn’t hit the heights of previous seasons performance wise.

Other observation is on Mainoo, am I the only one who doesn’t get the hype? He did the basics of taking the ball and playing it out wide for the goal and popped up unattended to score. The raggies are getting all weird again making him out to be some type of generational talent. The rest of the game he shuffled around in the two banks of five.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.