FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Hmmm, I know pragmatics and my learned friend are able to sideline this result - but with every passing day and gurning smug rag thinking they've got the better of us - it becomes more irksome.
Forget the cup loss, remember the League win, but I know what you mean though, the CL annoyed me more, a shit penalty shoot-out aside we could/should/would (delete as appropriate) have been lifting that trophy again on Saturday not Real Madrid.

Forget the cup loss, remember the League win, but I know what you mean though, the CL annoyed me more, a shit penalty shoot-out aside we could/should/would (delete as appropriate) have been lifting that trophy again on Saturday not Real Madrid.
Almost certainly have cost us the league though had we won that shoot out.
And the league is the big prize!

Hmmm, I know pragmatics and my learned friend are able to sideline this result - but with every passing day and gurning smug rag thinking they've got the better of us - it becomes more irksome.
Mate, we are the best team in the world but we are not unbeatable, sometimes the underdog wins, we have won four PL titles in a row. If they think that they have got the better of us just laugh in there faces, it's delusional.

Almost certainly have cost us the league though had we won that shoot out.
And the league is the big prize!
Your right I don't think a treble was on this year. We may not have got past Munich and Dortmund would have beaten us if we played like we did against the rags. The Four in a Row was an amazing achievement and should be more than enough to keep everybody happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.