FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

What we totally underestimated was that not only did United have the chance to win the Cup but also get straight into the Europa League and salvage something from a terrible season.and they got to stop us getting the double double and knocked Newcastle out of Europe. High motivation. They had everything to play for with the majority of their players back fit.

We were shocking in that first half and didn’t have enough to pull it back

What we totally underestimated was that not only did United have the chance to win the Cup but also get straight into the Europa League and salvage something from a terrible season.and they got to stop us getting the double double and knocked Newcastle out of Europe. High motivation. They had everything to play for with the majority of their players back fit.

We were shocking in that first half and didn’t have enough to pull it back
But that has been common to their existence over the last ten years - manage to scab summat when they are the equivalent of a footballing sewage farm.

I'm still raging.

We had a chance to fuck them up both on and off the pitch. Yet typical city turned up and gave them a European lifeline.

Why do we always let the cunts back in at the moment we have them in submission preparing for that death blow.
i am still totally seething, pep has a tendency to underestimate shit teams and when i saw the team sheet before kick off i was worried. still feeling pissed off. we could have really fucked them.

The media and just about everyone else in the country would have you believe that the biggest underdog in the history of football, Man Utd has caused the biggest upset ever seen by beating us . It's absolutely laughable, yes they've been playing shit but they possess the 2nd most expensive squad assembled behind Chelsea so should be winning virtually every game if money does buy success as we're always told
Yes they moan we inflate sponsorships and earnings yet no way does Lou Macari’s chippy make them 87M per year

Jeez you guys really are cut up about this.

I'm still enjoying the treble and 4peat. Teams lose games, all teams. We can't win everything but at least we won the MOST important stuff.
Well said. Some of us have turned into right spoilt cunts.

Well said. Some of us have turned into right spoilt cunts.
I don't think its a case of being spoilt, it's because of a missed opportunity to put those fuckers to the sword. I don't care what level we are playing them at, whether it be a first team friendly, EDS, under 17 or even underwater basket weaving. I want them beat. Them and their scrotes of a fan base made my teen and early twenties a misery. I want payback.

I don't think its a case of being spoilt, it's because of a missed opportunity to put those fuckers to the sword. I don't care what level we are playing them at, whether it be a first team friendly, EDS, under 17 or even underwater basket weaving. I want them beat. Them and their scrotes of a fan base made my teen and early twenties a misery. I want payback.
You can’t win them all, and we’ve had a good run for the last 13 years. An unbelievably good run.

You are aspiring to perfection and you appear to fail to appreciate that simply isn’t possible. And never will be.

I’m sorry that four PL titles in a row has failed to get you past your unhappy early years as a blue, and it sadly suggests you never will.

It also suggests those dishing it out to you back then have won.

You can’t win them all, and we’ve had a good run for the last 13 years. An unbelievably good run.

You are aspiring to perfection and you appear to fail to appreciate that simply isn’t possible. And never will be.

I’m sorry that four PL titles in a row has failed to get you past your unhappy early years as a blue, and it sadly suggests you never will.

It also suggests those dishing it out to you back then have won.
The last 13 years have indeed been amazing supporting City, and last year's efforts including the treble and four in a row was as near to perfection as any team will get.

But this was a cup final against nothing more than a shit team, and City just didn't turn up until it was too late. That's what's pissed me off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.