FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

I’ve seen us play worse, but not much. Kev had a nightmare. Foden very poor. C’est la vie.
What astonished me was we knew what their tactics would be but did nothing to counter them: ie 1. Gvardiol out wide when we had two genuine wingers on the bench. Failed to stretch a packed defence. 2. Left our fastest defender out and brought in Stones. Got caught out by speedy attackers on the end of long balls over the top.
Perhaps everybody was mentally tired having hung on for so long to win the title.
I’ll let them off in deference to their usual brilliance but ….DONT DO IT AGAIN BOYS OR ITS SIX OF THE BEST FOR YOU.
Now it’s off season, so plenty of bonkers posts in the offing. Calling @Lavinda Past , calling @Bill .
but they did it in the big game against real madrid as well when once again the best team got knocked out. This team is not the best team we have had under Pep. Some average players have sneaked into our squad and it needs sorting this summer.

Two of our best players this season caused this defeat

Bad pass from Rodri followed by another bad decision from Gvardiol caused the 1st goal

What really bother me is when KDB is off we struggle

Even if he is having bad game , he has the ability to save the team with magical moments

Probably the amount of alcohol during the first half and half time but I’m literally fuming at everything about that today! Arrogance from the manager with team selection to that utterly shit first half display! Another chance of history blown to that shower of fucking shit!

Two of our best players this season caused this defeat

Bad pass from Rodri followed by another bad decision from Gvardiol caused the 1st goal

What really bother me is when KDB is off we struggle

Even if he is having bad game , he has the ability to save the team with magical moments
ortega was more at fault there than gvardiol

Over it already.

What a team 4 premier league titles on the bounce.

We have struggled against very defensive teams with every player behind the ball. Normally we find away to win, Normally we don't give silly goals away. Perhaps it was one game to far, thankfully it was the Cup and not the league.

That silly first goal gave the rags something to hang onto.

I was in a pub but what was the reason for the non penalty against Haaland when he was wrestled to the ground ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.