FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Would you disagree with any of my ratings? I post both on victories and defeats and I tend to defend most players when I think criticism is unfair (I just defended Walker today for example). I am not a downer.

But anyone can see that our individual performance was very low today.
Yes I would

I see the sleeper cells are alive and kicking in here.

Annoyed but not gutted. We've just won 4 in a row.

These red pricks will be playing in the channel 5 Cup next season.

Nothing but praise for pep and this team, today didn't happen but that's football. Can only think the players still ain't got the beer out their system yet.

We got the big one. We put down our marker. These red gobshites will be sacking their manager this week.

Enough said.
But surely a one off final win trunps any number of consecutive PL titles, especially if the Rags get the final!

A shambles. Up against a white keeper yet we only forced him into two decent saves. Utter shite. And why were we trying tricky flicks when we needed to keep it simple.
The rags are shite, and we've just lost to white.
Then I got blocked in on someone's drive.

Gutted in that first half “performance “. It’s because it’s THEM that I feel so pissed off- we gifted them goals, a cup , European football and financial assistance. They are utter SCUM and we only started looking like we wanted it when Doku scored. I will get over it and I think we have to remember they are human and “eeez football” as some Italian bloke once said. C’mon City up the fooking Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.