FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Yes I am completly sorry and take it all back. If you want to delete it I will.

You are a cock though, for telling people you dont actually care for a 4th on the bounce title. Thats wind up stuff.
You've quoted the wrong person mate. I agreed with your post, was just highlighting to Jim that I wasn't the only one responding to the clown poster but the admin had an issue with me for some reason.

The Filth won it with tactics we’ve struggled against all season compounded by the fact that we looked like the last half season of virtual perfection had taken a toll. Too many players at 60 or 70% today, which is hardly surprising, given the effort the last 5 months must have taken.

Disappointing but If it was a choice between winning 4 in a row or finishing second and winning the cup, I’ll take 4 in a row. It fucking sucks it’s against them lot, but let’s face it, we’ve just done something they’ve never done and will never do, so fuck them.

Pep totally to blame here, wtf first half team selection, either Jim has paid him to throw the match or just thought it would be a stroll in the park, totally embarrassing and now we have to take shit from them! Utterly disappointing and disgusted
Fuck me can't wait for your 2nd post.

How long have you waited to post about the rags?

Bless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.