FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Utd were shit

Why such a high line from the start

Stones should not be playing in that game he’s not march sharp

Bernie should go off with Kev he was that bad

Why no Bob on when we scored 1 & go for it

Sad but pep caused a lot of our issues today
Is Stones ever match sharp ? Misses so much game time. I'd have left him on the bench again.

the silver lining is that Jim Radcliffe and Dave Brailsford will have one to many tonight, get all giddy and decide that the current team plus Ten Hag is absolutely brilliant ‘if they could only just all get fit arent we unlucky’ and start next season with much the same squad and manager

If we’d lost the semi, we’d still be in the pub now celebrating the title. Nobody wins every cup final and nobody wins every derby.

Some of the comments on here though. the greatest team the country has ever seen has an off day, down to celebrating 4 in row, and people want to sell everyone. Jesus.

If I’d been offered a cup final defeat for the certainty of the league before the Fulham fixture I’d have taken it.
Some of the reaction is over the top. We won the big prize last week and what an achievement. I don't think we were at our best this season so well done to the lads. Bye the way some of the arrogance and entitlement in the pre match thread seems a bit silly now. We strengthen in the summer hopefully and go again for five in a row.

Our key players were off today. Doku needs to be a starter next season! Can not win them all, great season anyways. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.