FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Dunno what others thought but I felt the crowd were flat as well. We never got going any more than the players did

The team set the tempo imo and the first half was too slow and laboured. The crowd were probably influenced and affected by the poor display.

A fatal 10 minutes before half time and Pep had absolutely no alternative but to change things.

Confused by the selection of Stones tbh.

Absolutely correct, people forgetting what we won in the Autumn, they may not take much winning, but they're still important trophies to win, and not many EVER get the chance.

I honestly didn't think we'd win a thing this season, as a hangover from the treble. For us to have won the league, not to mention picking up the UEFA Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup just for good measure, is absolutely astonishing.

Akanji and Dias should have started, Doku as well, but it was a great season and showed us, nothing is for granted. We made history again and they are no machines, just human, I‘m proud of them and it is football, so don‘t be too disappointed, they gave us so much unforgettable moments, we can‘t forget that. Cheers blues!
I‘ll follow you everywhere

Pep knows best but Ake and Stones at CH when they haven’t played much lately ? - Gvardiol was playing left wing - space behind exploited time and again - Foden on left instead of free role would have allowed Gvardiol to drop off Garnacho - KDB and a few others looked gassed - still a good season but today of all days we were poor and Utd were decent

Pep totally to blame here, wtf first half team selection, either Jim has paid him to throw the match or just thought it would be a stroll in the park, totally embarrassing and now we have to take shit from them! Utterly disappointing and disgusted
Fuck off back to Ragie cafe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.