FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

We are all laughing at him but he’s outshone arteta and klopp and taken an absolutely shite United team to back to back trophies
In a cup comp where they rode their luck and in the league where they finished miles behind on points, in 8th. In a lowly Europe Comp? - hardly compares to the great football the Dippers and Arsenal played consistently.

Rodri 74 match unbeaten record is over. ETH delivered, he said eras come to an end.

Didn't like the team selection, Kovacic and Stones, Stones has hardly played this year. Doku should have started, why use Gvardiol as a winger, he just played the Grealish role, accept the pass and return it. No one played well apart from Doku, it's like they'd been on the piss since last Sunday
The rags played the best I'd seen them this season which isn't saying much, they basically had two breakaway goals and that was it.
The referee had a shocker, two clear penalties not given.
The loss is on the players and Pep.
Let's see if the rags show some class and keep Ten Bob, personally I doubt it, they are a **** club.

1 of the major trophies feels right to me. Anything else would have been overachievement I think. It’s still a quality season and we got the 4 goals n a row which mattered most. Maybe a bit of a refresh needed tho

I think I agree with this. We haven’t reached the levels of last season. Pure willpower got us the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.