FA Cup Final Post Match thread

ste1969 said:
Piss taking bitter rags joining the forum to fucking gloat.... you sad twats.

At least us blues have the dignity to congratulate wigan.... for any rag bastard reading this you will find the word dignity in the dictionary.

TO ALL RAG SCUM ONTHIS FORUM -

Think about your own club and baconface offering the job to Mourinho who turned it DOWN....

You then settled for 2nd best with GOLLUM who is a patsy for the fallout as to why sluurgie retired

You can gloat all you like at one loss but next season you will be qualifying for the europa league you fucking clowns

argyle said:
rez9000 said:
Hahahaha!

You mercenaries got EXACTLY what you deserved.

Well done, losers!

Ha!

^^^ Who the fuck is this chump???

As its Saturday night and he's on a forum of a team he doesn't support trying to act cool I think its obvious what he is.

rez9000 said:
Sky Blue said:
rez9000 said:
Someone who hates the scum like you and Chelsea who are screwing up English football.

Well done again on your multiple 'also ran' medals, losers!

Drink acid you red prick.
Hahahahaha! I'm not a Man U supporter. Or a Liverpool supporter. Or Arsenal. You lot can't stop LOSING, can you?
I'll tell you what pal, you could do with LOSING the attitude. . . And, if you can, your virginity. (I'm lowering myself to your puerile level, you silly little tit).
Totally insipid performance, not so much gutted about the result- could see it coming, but a lack of passion is unforgivable, especially in a cup final!! Typical City, eh?

rez9000 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
rez9000 said:
Hahahahaha! I'm not a Man U supporter. Or a Liverpool supporter. Or Arsenal. You lot can't stop LOSING, can you?

why are you on this forum ????? you must be a very sad person, how about getting a life you twat
Because I enjoy taunting losers. I especially like taunting losers who try to buy trophies. Oh, and FAIL.

Nice failing today, Man City. You fail better than any mercenary I evah seen!

Your a rag! Your not taunting anyone your just making yourself look silly and sad!

But I suppose from your point of view what else is an ugly stupid virgin with no friends gonna do on a Saturday night!!

AntiUnited said:
rez9000 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
why are you on this forum ????? you must be a very sad person, how about getting a life you twat
Because I enjoy taunting losers. I especially like taunting losers who try to buy trophies. Oh, and FAIL.

Nice failing today, Man City. You fail better than any mercenary I evah seen!

Either a united fan or Totenham simple. go die plx XD

Hmmm another team in the prem with fans with a low IQ that hates city. Didnt think it was possible to be lower than a rag, learn something everyday!

rnblade said:
ste1969 said:
Piss taking bitter rags joining the forum to fucking gloat.... you sad twats.

At least us blues have the dignity to congratulate wigan.... for any rag bastard reading this you will find the word dignity in the dictionary.
Well said pal.

good to note that even the giddy Chiles noticed how many City fans had stayed on to applaud Wigan (cf Rags scuttling whenever they lose)

Well done , you travelling blues

Pity the fookin players didn't turn up

citymad said:
The players looked shattered and unfit. I'd be questioning our fitness program at the moment. Maybe too much time spent on this frustrating to watch tippy tap football rather than working on energy levels and closing teams down.

I said after about 60 min that we looked shattered. Simply not acceptable if that really is the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.