FA Cup Final Post Match thread

THAT GAME WAS A FUCKING JOKE, I blame the manager, the players, chappy the kit man, the coach driver and the tea ladies. Oh and me as ive never seen us win a cup final in 4 finals.

bluestevei said:
THAT GAME WAS A FUCKING JOKE, I blame the manager, the players, chappy the kit man, the coach driver and the tea ladies. Oh and me as ive never seen us win a cup final in 4 finals.

You forgot the twat, Thatcher.

Jany said:
All season people have been posting 'This player is rubbish, that player is rubbish, we need to buy 'this player or that player' completely WRONG! The only thing rubbish about our club is THE MANAGER!!!!!!!! To substitute our two best players in The Cup Final shows what an absolutely pathetic manager he is. The wry smile on Tevez face said it all. Now it's US that feels the agony - not the ****ing manager.
And, ironically, those two were the only outfield players to start midweek. Sad when a week without competitive football results in the kind of drained display that the others put in. Some cottonwool firm must be doing a roaring trade.

Pam said:
I am going to be gutted for ages now. Cheers for that, City.
Careful now, as someone will come along and call you a 'johnny come lately' etc, etc...For some reason we're not allowed to be disappointed. Allegedly we've all become arrogant and forgotten our past. Something to do with York away and all that shit.

surprisingly not as gutted as I should be

in some ways I think it has been coming

but in this relative adversity we will find out who are winners are and who are not good enough for our club

tactically our lack of genuine width did us yesterday and wigan knew that
hence the milner sub but he aint that type of player

the strange one for me not in the actual sub as I could see what he was doing but in the fact he brought rodwell on to push yaya forward, but he wouldn't go forward!!!!

and note to the players, fucking shoot!!!

City Raider said:
Pam said:
I am going to be gutted for ages now. Cheers for that, City.

same, I'm more gutted today, really sinking in - the chance to win trophies is so rare, the players should be embarrassed by that regardless of rumour/mancini failings
Likewise. Woke up this morning and no, it wasn't just a bad dream. It was just bad. Still, we lost to a decent, honest team, manager and club, so not all bad.

I've hardly slept. Still really angry, but I know I'm about to hit the depressed stage soon and be a tw*t to live with.
My 12-year-old son was crying. He didn't know these days existed. Sadly he does now!

ayeGibson said:
Train said:
ayeGibson said:
Did anyone see the expression on Tevez's face when he was pulled. That was the point of worry for me. Tevez, normally would show anger, or passion at this. Instead, a wry smile, which said, srsly, me? really your fucked now boss

I question mancini, and am

I saw that and thought we were fucked too. Incredibly baffling substitutions.

& Dzeko on at the 91' is just...lol.

yep....

BBC2qZ0.png

How the fuck could that be true when it was 0-0 at the time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.